Alienware Ad Lol

wanksta

i find it very amusing that alienware is advertising its comp at a web site where all the people build thier comps themselves, and their comps would kick the crap outta alienware. above

:):D:lol:

Edited by wanksta

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it very amusing that alienware is advertising its comp at a web site where all the people build thier comps themselves, and their comps would kick the crap outta alienware. above

:):D:lol:

i haven't checked out the specs on the computer, but you never know. It IS custom built, so if it has a good mobo, someone may want to purchase it if they planned on building a whole new computer. You can still mod it the way you want.

but if u get nitty gritty all the parts are "about" the same at double the cost

like my friend has almost the same setup as me through alienware with a a7n8x dx and it was a fortune like 2,000 or something

Edited by wanksta

its also the labour, customized case, keyboard and mouse and the warranty that your getting also... thats the price for convenince good sir... those cases are pretty mean looking, i rather enjoy their new styling that they switched too

alienware systems come with a sand paper condom for the end user.

that case is the same as their old one with stupid plastic shell on it... they cost WAY too much just for the "look". thier warranty is a joke, they put them together poorly (paying some bum in mexico to do the work)

and the keyboard and mouse? you're kidding right? those are your basic run of the mill keyboards and mice with a colored shell on em... alienware can kiss my butt cuz I'd never touch one