The AMD 3GHz Club

I can tell you right now that even 3.8 won't make you happy. 4.2 didn't do a damn thing for me.

I've had a Q6600 sitting here for awhile and haven't even broken the seal on the stupid thing. I have just grown bored with it I guess. I have been spending a little more time on my charity of supporting single mothers on stage. Seems to be more rewarding way to get rid of money than computers I don't have time for anymore.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you right now that even 3.8 won't make you happy. 4.2 didn't do a damn thing for me.

I've had a Q6600 sitting here for awhile and haven't even broken the seal on the stupid thing. I have just grown bored with it I guess. I have been spending a little more time on my charity of supporting single mothers on stage. Seems to be more rewarding way to get rid of money than computers I don't have time for anymore.

hehe dollar here dollar there never hurt nobody :angel:

Guest navinjohnson

I like to send my money to self-help organizations that give money to thousands of people in exchange for their labor. The cool part is, I usually get computer parts and other cool stuff I want in return.

Welp, neither of my RAM sets sold on EBay so I'm may be listing them here on DIY Street before I RMA them. Anyone interested in either a 2GB Kit of OCZ Flex DDR2-800 for 160 shipped, or a 4GB kit of Mushkin DDR2-800 for 290 shipped? Both are under retail, they both work perfectly, I just don't need them with that new kit coming. RMAing them I'll be taking around a 70 dollar hit from the original prices of 169.99 & 299.99, so I'd rather sell them and take a smaller loss.

In return I get lap dances and overnight meaningless relationships. It's a pretty good deal.. :)

That's about the only part of my drinkin' daze I really miss. The drunk chicks and the meaningless overnight relationships. :angel: I guess after they'd had thier first six pack I'd start lookin' like ol' Gary Cooper er' sumptin'.(Kept me from gettin' too drunk sometimes anyway:nod:) Lap-dances never really cared for that too much. Why start sumptin' you can't finish? :drool: