The AMD 3GHz Club

Hey Ed, since you're back, you should try gettin' those FXs to 3.666GHz and we can have a duel ;) LMAO Would be interesting to see the performance difference between the two though. Least to me it would be.

I hope you finish getting better soon and best of luck to you in life and with your OCing ;)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back ED, Kitfit1 and clay lol you guys been slacking :D

I know. I'm sorry. I've been busy lately in other forums. Helpin' peeps with thier watercoolin'. Tryin' to shoo em' away from kits. "Koolance" and "Thermotake" in paticular. But most kits in general make the Oh No :sad: list. (They have no bussiness in water-cooling anyway) All the blocks I have that would be of any interest you are in use. The others you don't want and nobody else does either. And I wouldn't wish them on the most hated person in the cosmos. LOL.. I got em' free for a reason.... :angel:

@will....1's cracked and the other is 1/4' I'd and clogged. As far as how well they worked when they were new my best guesstimation is yer' better off on air.

You maybe oughta' wait til' yer coffers are fuller and maybe order onea' deez:

http://www.petrastechshop.com/cpuwaterblocks.html which ever 1 makes the most sense to ya'. (Or from frozencpu dangerden or whoever has what ya' need for what yer' doin'.)

Prices on the maze 4's are pretty good right now. $35.00 Apogee gt about $50.00 +shpng.

What have you got for it sofar ? Rad? Pump? T-line? Fillsport? Fans? Tubing? Have ya' got yer rad all nice and cleaned up on the inside with vinegar? (That allways keep me busy for along time prepin' stuff) All you need is a block?

Welcome back ED, Kitfit1 and clay lol you guys been slacking :D

:confused:Me slacking ? I think i did say that at 3179 my rig is maxed out. That's it, she refuses to do anymore, even when i promise her some nice BH5 to play with, at 3.2 she just sits and looks at me :eek: and spits Orthos straight out the door :nod:

hey you got any good water blocks around your pad

:eek: I'd be a bit worried if there was any water anywhere near my 175 at -33 :eek: Iv'e never run a watercooled rig Wil, only air or phase.

I had to take the The LG L245WP back, it was just too big for my desk really. But i did get a very nice Samsung 226BW instead. In fact it looks nicer on my desk than the LG, and even more important, Mrs Kitfit likes it as well :angel:

Sweetness, let us know how it turns out Ed ;)

I just made the single most ridiculous purchase of my Intel endeavor. I listed both my ram sets on EBay and bought a set of 4GB (2x2GB) sticks that're DDR2-1066 @ 2.3V - 5-4-4-12-2T (link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820146688) as you can see they are once again out of stock, so I hope I entered my order info and everything right...

I still can't believe I paid that much, those suckers better work better than those OCZs did. Otherwise I'll send them back faster than white on rice, they have 3 days after their arrival to test stable at or above their "Stock" settings (I'm gonna aim for 5-5-5-18-2T 1066MHz, 2.2Vs). We'll see how that goes. If it doesn't go well I'll RMA and get me a set of high end 1GB sticks and be done with it, tired of fiddling with RAM, I just wanna play my games :( LOL