The AMD 3GHz Club

Hey!!!!!!! now don't push that "critter" to hard Clay. You know it'll only come and give you a nasty bite :eek: Mind you things that give nasty bites deserve all the punishment that's dished out to them :nod:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how low this thing will volt @3020? @ 1.476 now and passing SP Humm... That's almost a low voltage record. For 3G....

Hummm.... Hasn't hiccuped or farted. yet so I think I'll stop sp it drop my vid and up the mhz's abit Hummm... we'll see what this critter will do then LOL..

@ ED and OCnewbie I might be back in the superpi race you guys,, (It's teally too early to tell but I just might)

Edit Big time! 303X10 passes 3dm01 @1.175*123. (1.44525vid) Plus the artifacts are completely gone now.(GPU need better cooling for stock speed.(Factory thermal paste musta got old)It's beautiful,,Me very happy now!) I got a new toy!!!LOL hUMM.... i I wonder how low it will go?

Sweet the last time I tried catching ED I couldn't even catch my own times let alone his. I might end up selling off that chip :sad: but trying to work it so I can hold onto it. Getting ready to check out some c2d action (thanks CP) for awhile and my 165 isn't going to be joining the club anytime soon.

@OCnewbie: Well like I said it kinda' early to tell. but I really like what I'm seeing sofar. I don't know how it'll scale. It's passin' SP @less than 1.45.(cpuz sez 1.4 but we all know how trhat thing werks.) I need to find out how low it'll go @3030 ambeint room temp 86f. processor load 33c by the board with a plus 2c correction. 7hrs to go. Then I drop spmme more voltage. When it cools off tonight I might polish up my 11 multi see how it likes that. but I dunno I'm still having fun as is.

@KitFit: Don't worry Bro,, It's bad bad bad and I'm gonna' spank it really good.LOL (Shoulda' done this 2-3 months ago.)

Well, got back from Germany last night and decided to do a bit of "spanking" of my own :D

thumb_3d01-orthos-cpuz.JPG

So that is "in the bag" so to speak if i can't get to 3.2gig. Obviously the clock is 3179mhz, but Cpuz is showing it as 3182mhz, so what should the claimed clock be ? If i can get 3.2gig it will be academic anyway.

By the way wil, better hold off the new sig. It looks like it's changed allready :)

Well, got back from Germany last night and decided to do a bit of "spanking" of my own :D

thumb_3d01-orthos-cpuz.JPG

So that is "in the bag" so to speak if i can't get to 3.2gig. Obviously the clock is 3179mhz, but Cpuz is showing it as 3182mhz, so what should the claimed clock be ? If i can get 3.2gig it will be academic anyway.

By the way wil, better hold off the new sig. It looks like it's changed allready :)

I claimed the lowest of what everything showed to be ont he safe side, but I would assume it'd be whatever the math worked out to be... 11x289=3179

What memory are you using at 289?

@KitFit Nice!

Heres my Prime for the moment I'm still triming voltages.

prime3030wc6.th.jpg

I'll getter; about set for my 24/7 settin's then I guess I'll start er' werkin' up.

Edit: It just passed OCCT quick test and [email protected]*123vid (1.4145 by the board settin's I don't know what it really is)

quickjx0.th.jpg.

How low can it go? It might not pass Prime or SP like this but it might.. I don't have tiime to throughly test today. But maybe tonight-tomorrow I'll see if 3g @lowest voltage is doible.(3030@ 1.4 or less I'll try er' anyway. actually no point in clocking back)

Hehe guess I don't have to worry about back clocking for the summer anymore. LOL

Lower volts! 1.125*123% dunno if it'll pass SP but I've started it.

Quick test OK though.

lvquicksj2.th.jpg

edit Didn't pass SP.... Back to the drawning boards. LOL I shoulda' guessed with the lower 3dm score. That the voltage probably wasn't up to snuff.

Edit2: Well shes S-Ping Again @3030 but this time 1.4145 vid. 5 1/2 hrs to go. I'm really surprised it's gone this long. I'm used to needin' 1.6 for this speed.

Edit3: I'll bet you guys are wondering.... If I'm ever gonna' start overcluckin'.

Edit4: Oh.... @TheFlowerKing sir.... I have some nicer voltages to show you.. LOL

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showpost.p...9&postcount=418 3030@ 1.41vid.

I could do better if I getta' switch for my bigger A/C.. Oh well whats a hundredth of a volt between friends LOL....

This is cute: Not as fast as my other one But I my AV running and only goodness knows what kinda' malware.LOL But the voltage is cute. Dang Them they deleted my screenie.!

first32mld7.th.jpg

Hummmm.... Doesn't look like it wants to scale much past 1.65 today got er' to boot@3333mhz but it bsod'd onna' 1megger. LOL Got er' to do a pi @3.3ghz but it wasn't as fast as the 1's I'd allready done. Need more cold.... Tighter timings LOL "Bigger cam" More compression! Real gasoline!

Hehe.... Yeah and they can also double as mufflers. LOL Whadder they going in? Intercoolers too?

I miss my big blocks.... Hardly seems worth it to me anymore though. Can't really build the mills the way I liked em'. Can't really get the gas that'll support the compression ratio's I'm fond of. Plus I've never seen anyone die inna' computer crash. It's probably happened but I've never seen it.(Good thing too I'd have been killed 15 times today allready!LOL) Problem with me and horse power is if I have it, I use it. Cops don't like it too much nowadaze when ya' go by em' @170+. They just don't seem to have the sense of humor they used to. Good thing I was drivin' so fast or they mighta' noticed that I didn't have a license plate... Seriously though be careful out there with that. Horsepower has a tendency to get away at times. Happens to even the very best........