The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, I never asked if I was part of the club... I just assumed... does that make me and u an butt? :tooth:

gonna post my new screeny on my OCDB now... and add my OC to the amdgeeks site... the best they have so far for my CPU is 2.8... :-)

Thank's Clay, i thought it was about time i posted it. After all it was done a while ago :)

I thought i might as well post these up as well. I'd forgotten about the race track until Clay started it again.

1m Superpie:

thumb_PI-1m.JPG

32m Superpie

thumb_PI-32m.JPG

Nothing spectecular, but they should get me back into the top ten again. If i could be bothered to do a strip down of Xp like some of you, i'm pretty shure those times would be higher. But i'm too lazy and too busy with work at the moment (i won't always be, off course) :nod:

hehe i came to look at your sig KitFit1 lol didnt know if you figured out what i said :D

Yep, thanks for the pointer wil. Just a quick question, if you do a stripdown will the text be clearer, it's a bit blurry at the moment.

the blurryness is being caused by the green behind the fonts. Well at the moment it striped ant working ether. after getting the original toaster pic i spent 10 hours last night trying to get that thing under size limits with no joy. I just don't get it but i never give up :D

@Kit: Awesome sig! (@Will nice werk!) @Kit: Beautiful Pi's I dunno if I can catch those now or no. I did some the other day that were pretty good but they wern't as good as my other 1's so I didn't save them.(Or even really look at em') Maybe a timing. But I had flashed a bios since too. Plus my install is a mess.(Ripped up from my bad overclocking)

@Repoman [email protected]? Thats pretty good.. Mine needs 1.445 for 305X10 1-1 to pass prime. it does 3030 1.41 though. This processor is doomed! I'm just putting it off....(Crastinating(I'm not a pro just a talented amature))LOL I have a spare that maybe better. (Someone was able to cpuz verify the stepping@3100 @1.4 but we all know how that goes.) That processor is doomed too. I kinda' think this one will prime @3200 around 1.6 not sure though.It done some 32m pi's well over 3200 with 1.575. But to prime 3200 it want's more.(Of course) How much more? Or even if it will. I won't know til' I get on it. I've got afew hrs today then I have to get stuff done. Guess I'll fiddle with it abit.