The AMD 3GHz Club

That's really nice... Looks like alot of fun!! What are you fueling it with? Gas/Alchol/??? BB chevorlet..How big? Aliminum Block-heads? I could ask a million questions about it. But then we'd probably be gettin' off topic.

"Safety tubes,but I ain't scared,brakes good,tires fair". LOL

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safety first with me. The car runs 7.70's at 168 now and they do have a mind of their own at times. I love my car and I love racing so if it does anything stupid I get off the throttle. Better to lose that day and be able to come back another. I don't have the backing that John Force does so I am not crashing my stuff just to win a round.

I use Methanol for fuel. I like compression too. The setup on it now runs 14.2:1 but will need to be dropped down to 11.5:1 for boost.

I'm sorry CP I thought those were probably for a road motor.(Super-Mega ticket getter a least.) But now I can see that they are abit big. LOL

Anymore I prefer my bicycles.(I have 5# good ones) My favorite is -18.5lb 2001 Litespeed Tocca mountain bike. All carbon fiber and titanium. I could make it a lb or so lighter with smaller tires.Lighter seat? No thank you.(Rigid-hard tail) But I like the bigger tires for when I get run-bumped off the road.(Hit) And it has happened. People in cages not paying attention. Cell phones-drunk whatever or just not paying attention. Sometimes you can ride it out with bigger tires.(Depending sometimes it's a real big ow.) So my road bikes don't see much use anymore. In 10years 81327 or so miles.Most of those on my 19 1/4 lb cannondale that the litespeed replaced(Rigid hard-tail mountain also). That's just the miles on the bikes I've logged. During the summer I ride mostly after dark. CP I'm sure you guessed that.LOL (Today it's only 112.1f in the shade outside right now.With a nice breeze to boot.)

I still have a fast street car. A 70 Chevelle with a 377 small block w/ 2 stages. It barely makes out of the garage anymore. With the recent racing related deaths getting busted street racing is not something I can afford. The Chevelle will be tamed down quite a bit, get a nice paint job and just be a cruiser.

80,000 miles on a bicycle in 10 years. I haven't put that many miles on my 4X in ten years. LOL. Any form of exercise out here should be done at night. I watch every year as the fitness minded try to hike squaw peak only to need an ambulance afterwards.

I don't own anything exciting anymore. But I've been lookin' at motorcycles again. No kamakazi crotch rocket this time. I've built a coupla' Mark IV's And I used to collect Mopar B and RB engines. Best "B" I built was 472 CID and the biggest RB was 505 CID. Long storeys behind all of that. Really cute between the lights though. Hehe.

Oh heres another OCDB update 305X10 this time.

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showpost.p...9&postcount=418

I'm taking my time on finding my best 24/7 settings.

Edit: I wonder how far these timings will go. Speeing @307X10 same voltage same timings.

Don't you worry will. This sig shows I'm an nf4 toaster. And that's whats important. That's probably why I stayed with the 235/2591 sig for so long. Because everthing changes so often. Though to be honest I didn't expect this processor to be so much diffrent. And I kinda' thought 303x10 might be top end for me in this platform for 24/7. 3 1/2 hrs to go for 307x10. I probably jinxed it for sayin' that though. LOL

PS I have another processor. I've kinda' gathered it maybe better. I really don't have too many details so maybe not.