The AMD 3GHz Club

Guest Timmay

Hell I didn't cry when I ran up the escalator the wrong way and took 2 chips out of my right knee cap, then sat through Dawn Of the Dead whilst my knee was bleeding then went to A n E at 2 Am and got stitched up by some B!tch with minimal anesthetic and then couldn't walk for a month and had to hobble around for longer... But when my DFI Expert Died... I did :sad:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell I didn't cry when I ran up the escalator the wrong way and took 2 chips out of my right knee cap, then sat through Dawn Of the Dead whilst my knee was bleeding then went to A n E at 2 Am and got stitched up by some B!tch with minimal anesthetic and then couldn't walk for a month and had to hobble around for longer... But when my DFI Expert Died... I did :sad:

lol that's hilarious. i don't know if i have that kind of love for my hardware yet. although i'd be pretty sad if my cpu blew

on a side note i can't get 3ghz prime stable for my life! 6.5hrs prime stable(you gotta be KIDDING me!) flowerking i hate you haha :D

Looks like you're off to a good start. But you need to be running blend not small FFT. I realize you're probably running that way to strictly test the cpu. But with the memory controller on the chip the cpu itself can be unstable when the error is memory related. Change to blend and show us a screenshot in 8 or 10 hours. Good luck.

Hehee.. Yeah I got 5 sticks of the stuff,but only 2 will pull the gear.

I've been toying around with idea of picking some up. But I'm slowly getting memory poor. Besides an assortment of run of the mill ram I've got several sets of 2GB HZ and EB modules and I just picked up some Redlines.

It doesn't look like my 146 is going to get me into the club. It went 3.0 and failed at 9 hours earlier this week, won't go past 6 hours now. Just picked up a 148 CABYE 0540 that hasn't had the seal broke yet so I'll give that a shot over the weekend.

EDIT: Hold the Phone! The 146 just might make it in the club. For some reason it seems to like the HTT multi at 4X with 300FSB.

Looking good guys, I can see the weekend is going to be raining G's..

Those 165 CCBBE 0610DPMW's are such monster chips..I'm here getting jollies cos I'm finally breaking 2.7G on my 170 and here you guys are breaking 3G.. can you say envy?

Guest caffeinejunkie

3014 @ 1.225 x 126% passes 8hours prime95 but Im gonna keep pushing so I dont have to keep making ocdbs

Guest caffeinejunkie

Well anything above 1.575 and the heats a little too much for my likeing (52c load) but Ive got a few ghetto cooling mods up my sleeves so ill give them a go :nod: