Review: 600w OCZ GameXStream (7/21/2006, merged)

UncleDavid218

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 euro = 5.58 nis.

our minimal pay (which is mine more or less heh) is 19 nis per hour. make the math 22 days X 9 hours X 19 = 3750 nis ~= 675 euro, and we have one of the highest VATS in the world...

16.5 for everything (it went down lately) + huge taxes on half the stuff...

cars for example have a 100% tax. meaning a 30000 euro car, costs about 60000 euro here.

we get screwed. :)

//edit

just think of this like this

the psu (600w) costs about 1000 nis here.

that is 26% of my salary.

now chk it against yours.

Our minimal pay is +/- 300 euro...

:rolleyes:

Our VAT is 21%.

Im still studying so i can't compare a salary...

:O

But compare it with the minimum pay... (I'm not doing it cause i suck with numbers... REALLY!)

hmm, that sounds almost half what we got :

just to be sure, you mean you get?

300 per month = 15 euro per day? (21 days a month) = 1.5 euro per hour more or less?

if so, its really a lot lower then us...

as for VAT, its different here, cause of the taxes beyond the VAT, thats the prob : the car was just an example...

Yep... Our minimum pay is around 300 euros.

At least as far as i know. There has been some discussion about raising it but im not well informed about how that ended up...

Even if it was raised, i couple of months ago the minimum paywas +/- 300 euros.

And if it has been raised it has been to no more than 500.

So who gets screwed?

:P

lol, i had a hard time as well man, really wanted that 700, but conisdering i managed around with an antec 480 till now, and i aint really adding stuff, i think the 600 is a great way to spend some bucks...

i see your using a 470, just think of it, if you aint gonna sli/CF, and if the new GFX card will use 100w more (which is freaking a lot, they wont do that ... i hope) then even then a 600 will be enough... i mean 470+100+better brand and Amps...

thats just enough. hope i helped ya make your mind

luck

How many watts, +/-, are graphic cards consuming nowadays?

I noticed that when I was visiting family in Slovakia. Electronics are so much more expensive there. I think I calculated a PS2 to costing $480 when it costed $199 in the States,.. which is sad b/c as yfital points out, their income is a LOT less on average. Course he is in Israel so its probably a lot different but most likely closer to eastern europe than the US.

btw, cool Kenshin sig :P

if im not mistaken, high end cards take from 50-80 idle to 140 load...

i know the gtx 7950gx2 takes about 150 under load, and that it takes more or less like the 7900...

And a 600W would be capable of powering a system like mine with a 7900? Or wouldn't it be right in the line?