Anyone here using Opera browser?

euclid

I love Opera. Its much easier on the memory usage than FF. As for you racinjimy, have Opera display itself as IE or FF (if you want to support 3rd party browsers) and you should have no problem.

As for Opera not loading sites correctly, it should be vice versa. Opera is the most standard compliant browser out there. Its the sites that don't load Opera correctly.

ive been using firefox as well but i like opera better so far, its basically the same interface with more options and customization. not sure about the plug-in potential though

FF all the way! I used opera way back, i didnt really like it that much, maybe ill give it another try. But right now im interested in IE 7 beta2.

Odd that an incorrect system date prevented you from getting onto secure sites. I have been using Opera for a few years now and i have never had a problem. The only settings that i have really changed are the custom toolbars and history options. I will look into it more when i get home. What happened when you went to www.hotmail.com? Did you get a "This page cannot be displayed"? or what?

Its because the site has a dated certificate to authenticate it and if the date on your computer is wrong it thinks the certificate is a fake and the site is bad.