9800xt Reveiws

FanATIc205

www.hardocp.com there site is getting hit hard ill post more after i read the article

ok that card is bad . the cooler looks awsum and the hardware monitoring and dynamic overclocking options wow. man im bummed i just bought a 9800pro a few weeks ago. anyone want my 9800pro 300ducks shiped with a zaleman cooler. i liked what he said about most cards should hit 360mhz from overclocking looks like this is the nail in the 5900ultra coffin

Edited by fanATIc1205

I don't think it's so bad except Asus was the #2 in sales of nvidia cards and #1 in the only real competitor to the AIW with their vivo cards... with visiontek (formerly #3 in nvidia sales) brought back to life by sapphire, and asus jumping ship, I have a feeling nvidia's best bet is to keep the nforce going strong. they should also look into the intel end of things to get thier name on some P4/P5 products before ATI gets rolling with thier chipsets for amd chips. They've also got Via breathing down thier necks with the top selling athlon 64 chipset, and a DUAL opteron chipset with AGP (nforce 3 pro 150 can't do smp), a strong performing P4 dual channel chip and a decent (notice not the best) socket A chipset with a dual channel version coming soon to go right at the nforce2. Sis could also put a serious damper on Nvidia unless then get things going on the P4 side.