Problems with CFX3200-DR? Post here (merged)

132 members have voted

1. 1.

• My Hard Drive is 16MB Cache
    • My Hard Drive is 8MB Cache
    • I have issues with the ULI Raid Controller
    • I do not have issues with the ULI Raid Controller

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Netherlands ..... the tracking shows it was allegedly in Ireland last Sunday but they have not delivered it and said it was currently in "England" .....

We have both opened web reqs. to their CS but didn't even get an acknowledgment mail .....

:confused:

I also have an external wd 500 mybook. and while listening to some music on it i tried checking the status of the uli controller by going into device manager and clicking on uli settings in the uli controller and while doing so the music on my external drive stopped. and winndies came up saying write delay failed! this only happens while doing this. and a tone of disk warnings come up in event viewer but none of them are 5288 related. It must be the beta driver that has caused this?

Netherlands ..... the tracking shows it was allegedly in Ireland last Sunday but they have not delivered it and said it was currently in "England" .....

We have both opened web reqs. to their CS but didn't even get an acknowledgment mail .....

:confused:

unlucky man. As you can see in my specs i have a chieftec bravo and the uk dont sell it anymore could not find a retailer that sold a bravo case. So i had to order from germany and it came 5 weeks later lol and front panel was smashed but they have sent a replacement panel. ah well another 5 weeks wait.

I hope the post service will find you packet.. i have loose 2x OCZ 4800 Elite like this when i have send them to RMA to OCZ California.. the packet have take the plane, is arrive in USA, but have never find the way to OCZ..lol.. i wait allways 9month later the post service give my money back... good luck

I hope the post service will find you packet.. i have loose 2x OCZ 4800 Elite like this when i have send them to RMA to OCZ California.. the packet have take the plane, is arrive in USA, but have never find the way to OCZ..lol.. i wait allways 9month later the post service give my money back... good luck

why usa ?

is there no euro rma service for ocz?