G.Skill HZ/Any other UCCC (2x1024) 260+ please post here

ooztuncer

Cam will laugh at this..

But yeah make SURE you change your bios settings back to defaults before you boot with new ram.

I didn't and booted some brand new OCZ UCCC sticks at 3.6v at 2/2/2/5 at 250 LOL

Funnily enough it did actually get to bios, where i went OMFG.

lol, they still work fine at 250 3/4/3/8 though 2.7v :) Looks like i got lucky :P

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if anyone has gotten these puppies past 280? as I have seen in reviews etc.

My Venice 3200+ ran perfectly @ 2.8g on 1.6 of vcore, with std memory/divider to force ddr400

Since fitting these I can get no higher than 2.7g 1:1 div ddr540 (totally stable tho :nod: )

Was hoping for ddr560, but cant complain...

Any ideas on how to achieve that?

newer bios?

Have tried everything in the memory guide to no avail... :(

My rig...

Venice 3200+ @2.7x10 1.6 vcore/ Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro

2Gb gskill hz 1:1 ddr 540 3/4/4/8

Dfi LP SLiDR

Inno 3d 7800gt 500/1200 with 1.5v bios mod/Zalman Cu 700

WD Raptor 70 gig

Std 400watt power suppy

CamB: thanks, I thought i better get the stright skinny on this before I muck it up from the get go:) And yea, I like to cut corners from time to time. Well I guess I better go back a few pages and start reading, Again thanks.

you mean like this?

Mine at 290

:nod:

Hmmm, nice!

Im guessing my problem is that...

a: I dont have opty? (venice mem controller? DH-E3?)

b: bios version? (will find out which) does anyone know best bios for these sticks?

c: I have late batch 3/5/5/8 spd hz's?

...did u require 2.9 dram voltage to get the 290?, I've read these sticks dont like higher volts? how long have u had them @ 2.9? any issues?

can u or anyone shed any light on the subject?

Has anyone flashed to the lastest Bios to see any improvements or newer results with running UCCC memory? Let me know anything you can find, thanks. So does it read the CPU and Ram speed correctly now at post when overclocked? What's the Cpu temp Calb? Is that the speed up and down or stop and start issue with the CPU fan? Anything would be great thank you all.....