Post Your Desktop Screen Shots

joecartoon22

well i had it for a day and i crashed 4 times...

and about the ads.. i had a pop up saying that an ad was blocked while i was dling... oh well. maybe i just got unlucky? who knows

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. It's a great feeling when your friend says "Hey man, check out my 1337 desktop!" And it's a pic you've had since before you can remember :D

And I don't play Red Faction as much as I used to any more... Got boring a little to quick for me, so that icon is gonna have to go pretty soon here...

ooo I played red faction for 2 years.. now im on halo.. but i had the craziest clan on rf.. it was vis.. we had 50+ members in 1 month www.freewebs.com/visclan

now i play halo.. i go under [PF]SS or Roadkills :P i rule B) :D

um sry about going off topic.... buttt. its my current desktop picture:d :P sooo i guess its ok right?

boring, but mine never the less

say, where did you get that logo?

it looks pretty similar to the logo phoenix torrents uses.

Anality proves rampant once again, I am forced to remove my reference link.

Edited by andrusk

Heh. I figured I'de post an "update" of mine, this is the desktop I used just before and after I saw Matrix: Revolutions at 0700 Wednesday morning the day it came out missing most of German II (which owned) :D.

EDIT: Forgot to say this, I would play Halo but CoD is much more fun. Halo was great for the first 50 hours of play on the Xbox, then it died.

Edited by c0ld

say, where did you get that logo?

it looks pretty similar to the logo phoenix torrents uses.

um.. i dont think you should be posting torrents/ bittorents. or a link to torrents.. its against the forum rules.. its kinda like wares. you can get yourself into crap... i think you should edit your post

Edited by bishop245