FX60BTa-Bin being tested

just played with the FX60 build and forwarded to Rgone, i have no idea what build it is off so no telling how it will clock. if you know of an FX60 build thats -2 let me know.

Anyway, let Robert test it and we will see if he likes it enough to release it ;)

No askers till i get feedback off Rgone, he is the boss on this one.

Tony

PS NOT for eXpert..old school LP NF4 only

It's great that you have taken an interest in FX-60 support.

My experience with the 11-14/FX60TEST BIOS has been: The Cool'n'Quiet in it only works with the CPU/FSB RATIO set to auto and the CNQ MAX FID set to auto. The CPU VID STARTUP VALUE must be set to auto to POST. It is likely not a -2 version, as I was only able to run 4x512 OCZ EL DDR PC-4000 Gold VX at 215 MHz instead of the 250 MHz 2-2-2-6 2T that your 704-2BTA permits.

• 3 weeks later...

So this is basically the 704-2BTA with added support for the FX-60?

Someone host it up, I'll try it out.

Or you can email it me at [email protected]

Not a very good idea to post your e-mail in a public forum unless you really, really want to receive advertisements on products that claim will enlarge your manhood 5,000%. -AceGoober

I'll test it out vs. the 704-2BTA with TCCD at DDR 600 and post some results.

Thanks

Indyxc

GIVE IT TO ME BABY!!! Please Tony - send me the file to spam@bait. I've already e-mailed you. And what does "in the wild" mean?

I suppose you also want e-mail spam advertisements on manhood enlargement drugs or find that perfect date? Don't post your e-mail address on an open forum or you just might receive them.

Also, straighten-out your sig...it far exceeds the maximum width of 650 pixels.

Thank you.

-AceGoober

Bios is NOT built of the 706 Oskar gave me that became the 704-2bta...Its a much later build and I have no idea or time to check if its a -2 or not. i applied the same tweaks i did for the 704 to make it more boot friendly as RGone was explaining some with FX60's were having boot issues.

Now, Oskar is busy with RD580 so we will have to wait for a true -2 that i can tweak around for you FX60 users hopefully with a fix for the bad vcore in the 704.

I asked that you share the bios as my FTP gets truely hammered every time i host a file everyone wants and my ISP moans at me...lol, im sure once we see more info AG may choose to host it here for you, but we do need to see more results.

If you want the bios mail me....the addy is in my sig