Sign in to follow this  
OCZTony

FX60BTa-Bin being tested

If you want it grab it here

Thanks a lot. :) Truely appreciated.

I'm going to test it along with another bios over the next couple days.

Would this happen to help the constant reboot problem I'm having. It ran fine for a bit, then bugged on me. I tried diff ram modules, diff slots. I am on phase(Vapochill). It either a cold bug, or sucky bios. I am using the 11/14 bios off DFI downloads. Put my 4200+ back in didnt work on first boot, but after a couple resets, is working now. I really would like to get this working. I hope it's not a cold bug issue, and just a bios one.

If you want it grab it here

i gave it a try and had alot of problems off the bat. It would post ok at stock settings but when i put my 24/7 OC in it wouldnt post. The fan kept going up and down as it was trying to post, but i couldnt get it to now matter how much i coaxed it.

Will it be possible to have 233/250 dividers ? As FX-60 are very cold-bugged, they're useful under phasechange with low HTT.

Anyway, thanks for this BIOS, i'll give it a try.

I like the new test bios. I think with my Patriot XBL 4800 DDR600 RAM I am more stable than before. Albiet at 250/250. 300/300 cpu fails. or gets to low ttl GHz.

After trying it, I've found this was one of the best BIOS ever made. 233 and 250 dividers are just lacking, so I went back to 704-2BTa with my "AMD Processor Model Unknown".