Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

some good Ethiopian Java, well roasted with its specific sour aftertaste.

thats imo the best coffee......ethiopia has the best coffee i have ever tasted

as for starbucks....i went to 1 of their shops while i was in london.....it was quite nice....expensive but nice

HAPPY_GAMES.....did you saw the comediant lewis black talking about the starbucks and the end of the universe?

i just find the guy extremelly funny......

do you know the guy.....what do you think about him as a comediant?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just like buying a computer based on how it looks

does a nice looking computer make you a better CS player? Does it make your cpu run faster? etc?

no

i choose what I choose based on quality not on looks.

on top of that, no coffee shop ever has the variety of hot hot hot college girls working as the Starbucks shops we always go to here locally (and the two in Portland, OR)

When you visit Portland next PM me and you can come down to Salem. I will buy you coffee and give you a tour of the DarthBeavis estate ;) Well, DarthBeavis humble aboad.

You're indeed funny. It seems to be too easy to get an reaction from you, even when something isn't intended to be more than a spontaneous and cheerful comment.

I don't give a damn what you drink! If you like diesel, it's ok for me; if you like Starbucks coffee, I don't mind.

Whatever you choose to do I've still have the right to be sad, not because I've the right to tell you what is right or wrong, but simply because I see how I would feel doing the same.

Therefore I hesitate to make another comment about coffee, since it obviously would provoke a horrendously long rant, which would be a waste of space.

Nevertheless I’m in the mood for some good Ethiopian Java, well roasted with its specific sour aftertaste.

I think you are the one who is much too sensitive. Maybe it's that European attitude when dealing with Americans? Most euros seem to get that same sensitivity which only makes me laugh.

You guys clearly forget that this is the internet...and text has absolutely no emotional inflection (you do remember this yes?). You also remember that this is the internet and if you are too sensitive then this is not the place for you, you should go outside and get some real life friends and activities lol.

thats imo the best coffee......ethiopia has the best coffee i have ever tasted

as for starbucks....i went to 1 of their shops while i was in london.....it was quite nice....expensive but nice

HAPPY_GAMES.....did you saw the comediant lewis black talking about the starbucks and the end of the universe?

i just find the guy extremelly funny......

do you know the guy.....what do you think about him as a comediant?

I love Lewis Black...he's maybe my real father that I never knew about...he and I rant just about the same about just about the same things lol

When you visit Portland next PM me and you can come down to Salem. I will buy you coffee and give you a tour of the DarthBeavis estate ;) Well, DarthBeavis humble aboad.

only if you buy me my Starbucks ;)

we'll hang out. The woman before momma was from Salem...I spent about 45 days out of 60 there while wooing her and then moving her here to Idaho (and she stayed about a month and a half and then couldn't stand it and bailed to San Diego lol).

Salem is rather dirty looking city (and remember I spent a LOT of time there), but I don't hate it as much as a lot of others do.

Momma and I still plan on moving to Oregon at some point. But there has to be hockey and an ice rink or we aint moving.

I keep hoping the rumors I hear about the Pittsburg Penguins moving to PDX are true but I couldn't be so lucky =(

I think you are the one who is much too sensitive. Maybe it's that European attitude when dealing with Americans? Most euros seem to get that same sensitivity which only makes me laugh.

You guys clearly forget that this is the internet...and text has absolutely no emotional inflection (you do remember this yes?). You also remember that this is the internet and if you are too sensitive then this is not the place for you, you should go outside and get some real life friends and activities lol.

Ha, ha, ha... or? ...

This reminds me of two occasions:

- I and my wife watched an old Russian comedy, or more precisely from a region close to Ukraine with a dialect I had difficulties to catch up with. Usually I love Russian movies - many were extremely witty in soviet time (maybe to cheer up depressed souls) - but this time I didn't get it at all. Next to me my wife is laughing herself to death.

- I didn’t have anything special to do so I rented some Japanese movies. First a watched a classic from the 70’s about a serial killer; not an action, more of a psychological study. I was really deep into this movie when some punks from the neighborhood came by (outskirts of San Francisco) and just stared at the screen: “Man it’s in Japanese… ha, ha, ha, ha…”; they where crawling on the floor.

Humor is a strange thing, isn’t it?

By the way, I’m nearly a dead man now. I’ve been watching the soccer game between Sweden and Paraguay with some friends; wow that was close!

lol everyone has a different sense of humor I think

as i said the internet isn't the best place to know the context of the emotions behind the text you read...

even if you place a whole line of HAHAHAHAHAHAHA's by something it can still get taken wrong

ps: i never knew russians were ever happy while under the fist of communism lol...but I assume you are fluent in more than just swedish and english?

i choose what I choose based on quality not on looks.

I have to agree with you there HG... We apparently have a lot of opinions that differ, ROFL... I don't really like the quality of Starbucks coffee as much as what I can make myself at home.

I also have to agree that I've always gotten great service at any Starbucks that Ive been to. I asked one guys for a full cup of espresso and he gave it to me and only charged me for a double shot. It was very nice of him. He told me to come back around cause he wanted to see me after I'd finished it though... LOL! It just wasn't the same as the espresso I can make at home though.... ;)

lol everyone has a different sense of humor I think

as i said the internet isn't the best place to know the context of the emotions behind the text you read...

even if you place a whole line of HAHAHAHAHAHAHA's by something it can still get taken wrong

ps: i never knew russians were ever happy while under the fist of communism lol...but I assume you are fluent in more than just swedish and english?

My neighbor said living under communism sucked. He served in teh Army in the USSR so he would know (what is funny is I was in the US Army at the same time so if the Ruskies did invade thru the Fuhler Gap he and I might have met on the battlefield).