Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

momma try this....

Healthy hamburgers.....

Take a skilet or wok... cut up 1 of each....green, yellow, red bell pepper and 1 sweet onion...

Saute the peppers and onions til done for your liking....

If you like mushroom...saute some as well...

Now cook a hamburger or 2 (1 for AG)

on the bun...Mayonaise or substitute.... hamburger...slice of swiss cheese and 1 american if you like....

Now add sauted peppers and onions and mushrooms.....I like to add a little BarBQ sauce....

Oh....you'll need a bib.....good eating though....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis/Momma, why are Philly Cheese Steaks and 2lbs of greasy french fries so addicting???

Also, Travis - how much money on average do you spend per year on computer parts?

well...Philly Cheese, I heard (in a rumor...and you know what I think of rumors) are made with grade-A crack cocaine. And the fries are not seasoned with salt, but again with crack cocaine.

I mean, they have to be...because I'm like you...I cannot stop myself from eating them. I think such things are dangerous and should be regulated (and I hereby nominate myself to be the head of all Philly Cheesesteak and Fries Regulatory Commities that are formed!). heh.

as for money spent on computer parts...

last year i think i spent almost $13k on crap I needed or didnt need or whatever lol

all business expense thankfully, and a lot of it that I don't need I end up donating to the pro hockey players locally, friends locally, or prizes here at the street. I rarely sell anything (cuz then I have to pay taxes on it grrrrr)

well...Philly Cheese, I heard (in a rumor...and you know what I think of rumors) are made with grade-A crack cocaine. And the fries are not seasoned with salt, but again with crack cocaine.

I mean, they have to be...because I'm like you...I cannot stop myself from eating them. I think such things are dangerous and should be regulated (and I hereby nominate myself to be the head of all Philly Cheesesteak and Fries Regulatory Commities that are formed!). heh.

as for money spent on computer parts...

last year i think i spent almost $13k on crap I needed or didnt need or whatever lol

all business expense thankfully, and a lot of it that I don't need I end up donating to the pro hockey players locally, friends locally, or prizes here at the street. I rarely sell anything (cuz then I have to pay taxes on it grrrrr)

So, that's why they are so expensive...because the 2 oz's of crack. Sweet...

I think momma should make some philly cheesesteaks...just because it's the food of the god's.

she's making me tofu-lasagne tonight...

before you gross out, realize that tofu can be made to taste like ANYTHING if you know how to cook with it

some health nut woman made us meatless spaghetti down in FL one night and we were freakin mowing the stuff down like it was made of crack when she happened to announce that there was no real meat in it, it was all tofu etc

we all screamed and acted like we were spitting it out and one of the guys fell on the floor holding his neck making choking noises etc lol

freakin great laugh we all had

but it was soooo good that you couldn't tell it was not real meat...it was just tofu (which is I think just bean curd and is relatively tasteless until you do something with it)

I guess tofu is sorta the "stem cells" of the food world then right?

I guess tofu is sorta the "stem cells" of the food world then right?

Nice analogy. :)

I've started using ground turkey a lot in place of beef, cheaper and leaner. Almost tasteless as well, can pretty much do anytihng with it...

I've started using ground turkey a lot in place of beef, cheaper and leaner. Almost tasteless as well, can pretty much do anytihng with it...

Amen to that. Ground beef is ridiculously expensive!

So, that's why they are so expensive...because the 2 oz's of crack. Sweet...

I think momma should make some philly cheesesteaks...just because it's the food of the god's.

I think I should too, but I don't know being from Idaho they might come out all creepy. I think you need that little bit of Philly in ya to make them awesome.

well, not only that, but it is cheaper, and there's no "mad bird disease" yet (not that I let a few cases that are spotlighted in the media sway my thinking...but I do tend to get a little concerned over some of these food problems )

ground turkey tastes just like ground beef if you know how to cook

the only thing that cannot be substituted is a nice, nearly-bloody, melt-in-your-mouth cut of beef like Ribeye, Sirloin, Filet, Prime Rib...*sigh*