Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

But...ramen...not....ahhhh!!!

After living on this stuff for the last four years its pretty impressive all the great stuff you can do with it. :)

It is. I love how creative you can get with it. I miss ramen the most out of all the bad foods I don't eat anymore. That and kraft macaroni and cheese.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is. I love how creative you can get with it. I miss ramen the most out of all the bad foods I don't eat anymore. That and kraft macaroni and cheese.

I'll never forget freshman year and easymac 4 nights a week...ugh. Can't wait til I get back to a place with a real, full-size kitchen so I can make myself an entire meal.

Edit: I've got some questions too, just for the hell of it.

1. Are Idaho potatos better than any other potato? And why is that?

2. How come you can get by with no sig and the rest of us are forced to bare our souls to all?

3. Why am I so tired all the time?

4. Is the guy in the eHarmony commercials a massive pedophile or is it just me?

Edit #2: Stupid question--I might be really tired to ask this one.

5. if you click on the calendar link above it shows all the birthdays. Are there really 414 birthdays on the 1st while there are only around 40-50 on every other day? 'Cuz that's pretty nuts.

6. Why does it seem like everybody I know was born on January? If you go by the 9 month rule that'd be around April...so it's not for warmth then.

By the way, Happy Late Birthday Momma! :dog: :cat:

oh dayam! lol..... i'm a mac and cheese junkie! lol ...i even season it with tomato, bazil, garlic, and salt. yummy yum yum.... i also get the Thick & Creamy and the Three Cheese. these are the powder form types so i can use skim milk and no fat butter. :)

TGM

1. Have you ever broken a computer component deliberately, from anger alone?

2.Why can't George Bush pronounce nuclear? _ For god's sake he's got his finger on the button!

3.Ever got injured from hockey? Like enough to have to sit out for a couple weeks.

I know I want to hurt myself with the season the Blackhawks are having.. and after some good moves in the offseason too.. depressing. Well there is some luck on my side, in chicago we got the wolves(AHL) too! Its badass to have twice the homegames, and not have to fear a NHL lockout. Cheaper tickets too. AHL hockey really picks me up after a depressing football season.

4.Why do people smoke? I can understand youthful ignorance, but for adults, what the hell benefit comes from it?

5.What kind of car do you folks drive?

6.Why does my vote not count? How can I possibly make a difference and make America a "one man, one vote" country? My supposed reps and senators only pay my letters lip service. It just pisses me off that no one can even give me a real . reason why if your vote isn't the same as the people in your state, then it doesn't count.

7.Know a decent 2-year degree? I've basically decided there is no way to know what I want to do for the rest of my life. So I'm just gonna get in a decent 2-year course for something, just to make decent pay while I figure myself out. Any ideas? Anyone? I'm drawing blanks..

Momma sounds like a great girl, good luck to you 2.

You got courage for this thread.. very possible to regret it..

Ugly

re enegy debate. if the politicians wont take there foot off the gas, then its time to do it ourselves. I walk instead of riding (bike) and I bike instead of driving, I have a small town car when I must drive, my house get heated from the panels on the roof and the wood pellets (made from sawdust) being burnt in the celler. That just my way of trying to help out...

A_G: some time ago I saw a post from you where you mentioned that you went for a EPoX mobo because there hapened to a good forum for them. So what triggered the change to DFI? Because I suppose there wasn't really a prehistoric "DFI-Street", or?

And now I hope you've got an comforting answer: how many OS crasches do you estimate you've experienced? Don't say no one! Then I stop reading your posts!

1. Have you ever broken a computer component deliberately, from anger alone?

2.Why can't George Bush pronounce nuclear? _ For god's sake he's got his finger on the button!

3.Ever got injured from hockey? Like enough to have to sit out for a couple weeks.

I know I want to hurt myself with the season the Blackhawks are having.. and after some good moves in the offseason too.. depressing. Well there is some luck on my side, in chicago we got the wolves(AHL) too! Its badass to have twice the homegames, and not have to fear a NHL lockout. Cheaper tickets too. AHL hockey really picks me up after a depressing football season.

4.Why do people smoke? I can understand youthful ignorance, but for adults, what the hell benefit comes from it?

5.What kind of car do you folks drive?

6.Why does my vote not count? How can I possibly make a difference and make America a "one man, one vote" country? My supposed reps and senators only pay my letters lip service. It just pisses me off that no one can even give me a real . reason why if your vote isn't the same as the people in your state, then it doesn't count.

7.Know a decent 2-year degree? I've basically decided there is no way to know what I want to do for the rest of my life. So I'm just gonna get in a decent 2-year course for something, just to make decent pay while I figure myself out. Any ideas? Anyone? I'm drawing blanks..

Momma sounds like a great girl, good luck to you 2.

You got courage for this thread.. very possible to regret it..

Ugly

2. Because George Bush is a retard. We all know that, that's why he makes up words on a daily basis, for example "You misunderestimated me." I am assuming that is all one word, but since its not in the dictionary I can't check.

3. One of our friends that plays on the Idaho Steelheads used to play for the Chicago Wolves as a D-man, Jeremy Mylymok. He came here in 2000 from Chicago. I feel your pain the the Blackhawks too. I was so excited when they said the Bulin Wall was coming. I had hope, but alas they suck.

5. Let me tell you, chick magnets. I have a 1991 Geo Prizm and Angry has a 93 Mercury Tracer station wagon. We are sticking it out with what we got till I get out of college.

6. I am frustrated by this as well. Our election system was set up during colonial times when communication was bad and people weren't as educated. They should look into changing it, but they won't because the status quo works perfectly for the idiots in power. Ah well, the great thing about America is that we can complain about it, for now anyways ;).

7. Go into the nursing field. Most of the programs are relatively short and there is such a great need you can get a job pretty quickly. My cousin is a x-ray tech and only went to school for 3 years and is making $60,000 a year.

I'll never forget freshman year and easymac 4 nights a week...ugh. Can't wait til I get back to a place with a real, full-size kitchen so I can make myself an entire meal.

Edit: I've got some questions too, just for the hell of it.

1. Are Idaho potatos better than any other potato? And why is that?

2. How come you can get by with no sig and the rest of us are forced to bare our souls to all?

3. Why am I so tired all the time?

4. Is the guy in the eHarmony commercials a massive pedophile or is it just me?

Edit #2: Stupid question--I might be really tired to ask this one.

5. if you click on the calendar link above it shows all the birthdays. Are there really 414 birthdays on the 1st while there are only around 40-50 on every other day? 'Cuz that's pretty nuts.

6. Why does it seem like everybody I know was born on January? If you go by the 9 month rule that'd be around April...so it's not for warmth then.

By the way, Happy Late Birthday Momma! :dog: :cat:

1. Did you know that most potatoes we eat in this country come from Oregon, not Idaho? What useless trivia you can learn from Food Network. I seriously can't tell the difference but I have been eating Idaho potatoes all my life so maybe I am spoiled.

2. Because my DFI tech support lives with me ;). I could have AG whip me up one if you really wanna know.

3. I don't know, but when you figure it out, let me know cause I have the same issue. I even excersize, eat right, but its probably that I don't go to bed early enough.

4. Hehehe, I just say scammer, but I can see the child molester in their too.

5. Doubt it, people are just lazy and don't state their B-days.

6. Hmmm, I always thought it was the other way around. Everyone I know has a birthday in August it seems like.

Thanks for the birthday wishes :).

sheesh

lol