Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll answer a bunch of these when I get back from FedEx if I have time, otherwise it will have to wait until after hockey tonight

by the way, Momma and I got to be 'Steelheads for a Night'

which means we got to sit practically right on the bench, do a zamboni ride, got to do radio interview, etc

WE ARE CRAZY!

tonight we got invited to a meeting with the Steelheads to give our input on how to make it more popular, to get more people to come to games, etc, and the radio guy that did the interview practically begged us to call in once in a while cuz, in his words, 'you guys are the most hardcore, crazy fans I've ever seen' heh

2. Because George Bush is a retard. We all know that, that's why he makes up words on a daily basis, for example "You misunderestimated me." I am assuming that is all one word, but since its not in the dictionary I can't check..........................>.

hmm, misunderestimated is a perfectly promulant word mamma, lmao ( 8 (|) DOH! :shake:

TGM

I think President Bush has a wonderful way of expressing himself. I've found I pay more attention to what he's saying instead of how he says it.

Some of those words he makes up are pretty funny but not out of the ordinary for someone from Texas.

Over there, the names Mike and Mark are both pronounced mock.

And don't get me started on people from Virginia that say aboot instead of about.

Or being from Misura instead of Missouri

Yeah, Bush certainly does have quite a vocabulary for someone with his college credentials. (cough, cough..)

I've always wondered if his spelling is on a par with his speechifyin'....

I am such a dork dan!!! That's the second time I have done that.

Just don't let it happen again, or else I'll...I'll...not post anymore. Yeah, take that. :)

I'm also curious about the fly thing by the way...

Yeah, Bush certainly does have quite a vocabulary for someone with his college credentials. (cough, cough..)

Not to try and start a fight or anything, but quite honestly I don't have any friends (yes, college people...) that don't make up words every day. It would be far less interesting knowing people if they just went along with some stupid dictionary with their damn gerunds and participals and whatever the rest of the crap is called. Who cares how its said as long as its understood?

Besides, at least makes his prewritten speeches more interesting. I hate hearing everything said so perfectly that it was obviously rehearsed a thousand times.

i'm just a g33k wrapped up in a gorgeous womans body :P

momshouse_turkeyday.jpg

c-ya

Smart and hot....good combination....nice opinion btw....We need more lady involvement....it keeps us boys on the straight and narrow.....

Q: do you think that show "beauty and the geek" is a reality check for some people.....?

You can watch and see just how shallow some people really are....

where do flies go in winter?

flies life span is only on the order of 4~6 weeks at best. they aren't around in winter b/c there isn't any heat outside to decompose any dead animals. no dead rotting flesh = no maggots. maggots only eat dead flesh. maggots are used, in some cases, like gangrene, to eat away the dead flesh and leave to living flesh. the wound then heals properly.

TGM

speechifyin' ...lmao ....i bet he thought "this here book ain't learnin us nuttin" better make it up as i go :D

TGM