Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, Travis...video cards are the way to go. Momma would love it, and you know it! Neverwinter Nights on max settings, fo sho. That's definitely the way to a girls heart. And when you make coupons, make sure they expire in one hour from receipt.

@ Dan: Not Michael Bolton, but David Hasselhoff and William Shatner, singing a duet, and having the CCFL's go off in a nice light sequence.

Also Travis, a couple more questions for you:

I'm going to be purchasing a DFI Expert and using my current X2 4400+ with it. Think I'll have any problems? Any chance of my CPU frying?

Also, will you try one of those nice Opteron 180's on the Expert board?

@ Dan: Not Michael Bolton, but David Hasselhoff and William Shatner, singing a duet, and having the CCFL's go off in a nice light sequence.

Touche, reinvented, touche.

I'm going to be purchasing a DFI Expert and using my current X2 4400+ with it. Think I'll have any problems? Any chance of my CPU frying?

Not a chance, at least I haven't yet. :)

Yet.

I just gotta ask this question...

@Momma: Has Angry ever been an butt? Generally speaking, of course.

Everybody is an butt at one time or another. If I had a dollar for everytime I was an butt, we would be rich ;).

Also, will you try one of those nice Opteron 180's on the Expert board?

I'm using an Expert and 4400+ w/OCZ PC4000GXC 2GB @ 250x10 (look in the Overclocking Database, my last entry i think)

I don't have an OPteron 180. I do have a single-core 146 and it easily does 2750Mhz without really any work. I doubt I'll be getting an Opteron 180. I been spending most of my extra money on hockey equipment instead of computer stuff like I normally do.

I'm using an Expert and 4400+ w/OCZ PC4000GXC 2GB @ 250x10 (look in the Overclocking Database, my last entry i think)

I don't have an OPteron 180. I do have a single-core 146 and it easily does 2750Mhz without really any work. I doubt I'll be getting an Opteron 180. I been spending most of my extra money on hockey equipment instead of computer stuff like I normally do.

I am deeply sadenned by this Travis. Also, I'd be willing to ship a 170/175 for you to try out and let me know how well it clocks on the Expert before i actually get it. ;)

Okay, new question for both of you: Croissants, or bagels? Fast food or Cheesecake Factory?

I am deeply sadenned by this Travis. Also, I'd be willing to ship a 170/175 for you to try out and let me know how well it clocks on the Expert before i actually get it. ;)

Okay, new question for both of you: Croissants, or bagels? Fast food or Cheesecake Factory?

aight send me an email and I'll tell ya where to ship an Opteron, but it won't be until I get another Expert board to test with (and you'll have to tell me which memory , psu, vid card, etc that you will be using also)

i dig croissants and bagels

i love cheesecake factory but i also love fast food.

Hmm, that's a tough one on the croissants or bagels. A good cinnamon raisin bagel gets me every time.

Cheesecake factory, duh!

aight send me an email and I'll tell ya where to ship an Opteron, but it won't be until I get another Expert board to test with (and you'll have to tell me which memory , psu, vid card, etc that you will be using also)

i dig croissants and bagels

i love cheesecake factory but i also love fast food.

Might be tough for the memory if you were to match my setup. Redlines are somewhat inconsistant now. I'll make a topic about it later, but hurrah for 1:1 @ 270!

I feel like i'm the only one asking questions..

:(