Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would probably be funnier if I didn't live in Phoenix. I have pretty much given up my home teams. I wish I could suck at my job and still get paid.

I think it is a crime that there are hockey teams where is does not snow and south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Then need to be all in Canada and Minnestoa.

Ok, maybe no father south than Boston.

Seattle can have Junior league as it snows Once upon a Blue Moon.

And Lord Stanley's Cup in places like the Carolinas? Sacrilege.

I think it is a crime that there are hockey teams where is does not snow and south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Then need to be all in Canada and Minnestoa.

Ok, maybe no father south than Boston.

Seattle can have Junior league as it snows Once upon a Blue Moon.

And Lord Stanley's Cup in places like the Carolinas? Sacrilege.

nah i feel like as long as there are enough hockey lovers to sustain a team, then it should be in those cities.

some cities don't deserve a team, some deserve a team but won't probably ever get one (Seattle, Portland Oregon, Milwaukee).

Some cities like Chicago are tired of their team just losing all the time...and not just losing, but losing BADLY every single year (ie last place or second to last lol).

ah well..we live in a city that has a minor pro (ECHL) team and its a total disaster. We hosted the ECHL All Star Game last week, and barely 1,500 fans showed up...made us sick to our stomachs (because the 1500 that showed up didn't cheer or anything...it was awful)

Ok dudes, check this out

Some of you know I have a slight gig posting crap for nhl.com's Blog (NHL Connect)

The guys just told me that NHL's Band of the Week is Disturbed, and they are from Chicago (whom I post for, big Blackhawks fan here)!

So I'm to formulate a question for the drummer, who will doing a live chat or blog bit coming up

What do you think of this question:

Being that you guys are hockey fans, and from Chicago, has Disturbed ever thought of doing the Blackhawks theme/fight song? (like Pantera did for Dallas Stars)

what do you think? I just thought of it a minute ago and want to see if that's a killer question to ask a heavy metal band that I love about a sport that I love...

• 2 weeks later...