Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

whatever dude

no one is buying your bs

so you might as well just stop before you look any more foolish than you already do

seriously

your little excuse isn't fooling anyone, and it never will.

you a very young kid who is now trying to lie and say 'oh man i was really drunk and this was just a story I am reading' and all it does it support the perception that you are a....young child that is quite immature.

so like I said, just stop already because no one believes you.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis got any mattress advice? I was thinking of splurging on a sleep number bed, in the future sometime. You know the one with the 2 independently adjustable sides.

Well I am not Travis but the wife has a bad back and we have tried several different mattresses now.

The Sleep number mattress is made very cheaply and you have to assemble the mattress when you get it.

Look Here as this is the line we have and they ship it to you in all one piece and inflated.

It is also pretty heavy and you get heat sewn edges.

It has dual chambers so each one has their own control for increasing or decreasing the pressure.

Tmod

Well I am not Travis but the wife has a bad back and we have tried several different mattresses now.

The Sleep number mattress is made very cheaply and you have to assemble the mattress when you get it.

Look Here as this is the line we have and they ship it to you in all one piece and inflated.

It is also pretty heavy and you get heat sewn edges.

It has dual chambers so each one has their own control for increasing or decreasing the pressure.

Tmod

My dad has a sleep number bed and he actually likes it a lot. My next mattress is going to be a temperpedic though, as I can never seem to get comfortable on the box spring I've got now. I mean this ins't going to be for a while mind you, but I really like those Temperpedics.

Travis got any mattress advice? I was thinking of splurging on a sleep number bed, in the future sometime. You know the one with the 2 independently adjustable sides.

man i am not the dude to ask about mattresses...I keep picking the absolute worst

I've had a bad back most of my adult life and sleep can be excruciating most of the time..I'm still in search of the right bed for me lol

On second thought I don't think air or water is cool with the cats around, but those memory foam mattresses sure look good right now :) I've been in construction for way too long, considering I have a bad back to begin with.

My dad has a sleep number bed and he actually likes it a lot. My next mattress is going to be a temperpedic though, as I can never seem to get comfortable on the box spring I've got now. I mean this ins't going to be for a while mind you, but I really like those Temperpedics.

I think we have spent over 10 grand in mattresse's over the last 10 years just trying to find one that worked for the misses.

I am not saying that the Sleep number is a bad mattress just saying this one is built better.

Tmod

On second thought I don't think air or water is cool with the cats around, but those memory foam mattresses sure look good right now :) I've been in construction for way too long, considering I have a bad back to begin with.

If you get a air bed with a mattress topper it will work fine.

Cats and dogs on the bed and never had any issues.

Tmod