Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

I guess if they really want to more power to them but seriously do we need more people to help populate an overpopulated world? I think research and time could be spent on a much more worthy cause than impregnating a man but I guess I am not in charge of the money.

Hi everyone this is my first post. I just wanted to say that I absolutely agree with momma, on the other hand if my husband was the first man to get pregnant, we would be millionaires. :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone this is my first post. I just wanted to say that I absolutely agree with momma, on the other hand if my husband was the first man to get pregnant, we would be millionaires. :)

hah it would definitely NOT be like that movie with the Guvunata (Ahhhhhnold) and Danny DeVito lol

i've seen women carrying children inside....it isn't very pleasant other htan the 12 minutes a day when a women feels all glowing and happy from being pregnant....the rest of hte 23+ hours she's wishing for death on her husband/bf for getting her pregnant lol (between bouts of peanut-butter & pickle ice cream pizza slices)

@H_G Canada euh, you wanna come her and get your a$$ froze during winter???

*sound a good way of cooling a cpu*

anything for hockey and humans who are born to love hockey...

besides...we grew up in the desert plain of Idaho...it's horrible in the winter with a wind that never stops, and makes it feel like a cold Alberta prarie wind...

hah it would definitely NOT be like that movie with the Guvunata (Ahhhhhnold) and Danny DeVito lol

i've seen women carrying children inside....it isn't very pleasant other htan the 12 minutes a day when a women feels all glowing and happy from being pregnant....the rest of hte 23+ hours she's wishing for death on her husband/bf for getting her pregnant lol (between bouts of peanut-butter & pickle ice cream pizza slices)

There are exceptions to every rule.

I loved being pregnant, and I did not have weird cravings like that. Ask my husband we did not have a single fight the whole pregnancy. :)

well some women are not human either (I've met more than just you lol)

its true that some enjoy it or never had issues etc

but i suppose the point is that if men were meant to have children, there wouldn't be women on the planet (which is both good and bad at the same time...)

...but i suppose the point is that if men were meant to have children, there wouldn't be women on the planet (which is both good and bad at the same time...)

Bad, Bad, it's all bad, we need women. :D

lol think about it for a few minutes...and I am sure you will agree that while women do serve a good purpose...they are also a curse (and I guarantee you that the same is true when reversed...they could easily live without us and enjoy it...except they'd get lonely like we would etc)

I always liked women better than men, even if it's just for friendship. Most guys I know are morons or think they got something to prove, I think there might be an anti-maturing agent in the local tap water. :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong there's been plenty of times we were at each other's throats, but in the end we never go to bed mad. (Well we might go to bed mad, but we're happy before we go to sleep ;)) In the end I gotta say that my wife has made me grow up and helped me become who I am today, and I am not just saying that because she posted in the same thread, LOL. We're best buds and I can pretty much talk to her like guy-friends.

I get along with guys better. I always get back stabbed by girls.

The not going to bed mad thing is a rule in our house. Some times it is fun to go into bed mad ;) (not to sleep)

We are best friends, he can talk to me like a guy. He can point out hot chicks, and tell me anything.

lol think about it for a few minutes...and I am sure you will agree that while women do serve a good purpose...they are also a curse (and I guarantee you that the same is true when reversed...they could easily live without us and enjoy it...except they'd get lonely like we would etc)

I can not live with out men. I would be very sad, and mad from all the fighting the girls would do. :mad: