Ever Heard of CACJE 0546?

K33B4

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psitech,

What BIOS version are you using on your Expert mobo? I'm currently using DFI's official 12/07/05 which has so far worked very well. As far as the higher CPU voltages go, as long as you keep your eyes on the temps your probably fine. I know what you mean though, I need to turn up the voltage when I run Prime95 for any major lenght of time but luckily I've never had to go above 1.5v (That was at 2.975Ghz), but then again I have never run Prime95 for any longer than 22hrs so who knows?

Psitech,

What BIOS version are you using on your Expert mobo? I'm currently using DFI's official 12/07/05 which has so far worked very well. As far as the higher CPU voltages go, as long as you keep your eyes on the temps your probably fine. I know what you mean though, I need to turn up the voltage when I run Prime95 for any major lenght of time but luckily I've never had to go above 1.5v (That was at 2.975Ghz), but then again I have never run Prime95 for any longer than 22hrs so who knows?

I'm running 12-7-05 as well. The temps are fine, it never hits 40c.

I've had two of these from the same supplier (146 CACJE 0546BPMW). The first did 2.8 game stable and the second 2.7 game stable, both stock HSF. They also have the worst cold bug I've ever seen (no boot at 200 HTT at -10C), which is why I didn't keep one. Nice on water, I'd think.

Yeah PyrO fire that thing up and give it a go! BTW stone_cold_Jimi what BIOS are you running on your Expert? I ask because I think we're running the same RAM and I want to get an idea as to how other BIOS versions do with non-high voltage modules? Thanks man,

Still running tests, but I've been priming for 4 hours now, 2700mhz on the stock cooler, 1.42V, opty 144 cacje 0546

Update: primed a few hours, played Q4 a few hours, will let prime tomorrow night, and then I'll add to the OC DB.

This is my first real OC, and only a couple days within pruchasing my first DFI. Still need to tighten up to the mem timings, and verify prime stabilty longer, but I'm happy and having fun for now. I'm sure I'll be tweaking for weeks to come.

screenshot