Myspace anyone?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn man, if its really that big of a deal, why even click on people's profile links in the first place? I mean I put it on there really for my own amusement, (there is a story, but not one Im going to get into here), but jeez, if its going to send you into a blood frenzy about it, then if there is even the slightest possibility that someone has music on their page, just don't look at it.

then don't post it for everyone to look at if you can't be respectful enough to alert people that Cherry Blossom is going to blast out of the speakers at full volume...totally disrespectful

if you want us to look at it, you post the link. We like you enough to go look at the link you post. We trust you that Ginger Snaps or whoever won't blast out stupid boyband huppy-hap music at us when we click it.

then don't post it for everyone to look at if you can't be respectful enough to alert people that Cherry Blossom is going to blast out of the speakers at full volume...totally disrespectful

if you want us to look at it, you post the link. We like you enough to go look at the link you post. We trust you that Ginger Snaps or whoever won't blast out stupid boyband huppy-hap music at us when we click it.

Well first off, this broad category you keep mentioning doesn't encompass the kind of music I listen to. Second off, I apologized already for not mentioning that music was playing on my page. There is entirely no need to continue going on about how I am, "totally disrespectful" and this and that. If anything, you are the one being disrespectful to me for keeping the matter going after I already apologized for not warning you about the music, and continuing to give me crap about the matter. I think by now everyone understands that you don't like music on myspace pages, so why continue condescending to me and anyone else with music on our pages? If it were anyone else going on like that, the thread would have been deleted ages ago. So, why not just let it go and stop making people not want to come on here, be friendly and get to know one another. I have already gone back and removed the link to my page from my post so there is really no reason to go on about, the sub standard/horrible music playing from my page. I was merely trying to get along with everyone else and listed my page along with everyone else's, but instead it had the exact opposite effect. So, for the last time, I apologize for not warning you about music playing on my page, as I was unaware you would become so upset over something so silly, and you'll not have to worry about me posting links to personal things again. Lesson learned.

I dont put any music on mine...because I feel the same...I dont want to fall over backwards blasted out of my chair....

I do have picture slide shows of me...kids and wife...

My wife made mine for me..cuz I didnt know how..she has music..(not loud( Teddy Geiger))...my site shows people what is most important to me...My kids... well and my wife too...but mostly my kids....

My site is plain... thats because I have more important things to do with my time....like be here..;)

• 3 months later...

Well over the weekend I was doing some searching on myspace for the first time in about four months for some old friends of mine, and BAM I find the motherload the one that I've been looking for since the day he disappeared at least 10 years ago. But technically I still haven't seen him due to the fact that he's over in Iraq and he hasn't put up a pic yet, I'm just still in shock I had to share it with everyone.

personaly for some one who has spent the last three years in multimedia and web design I can't stand myspace but I will admit to having one but it has nothing on it literily i think it has those dam servys things you fill out when you sign up and that is it.

also what the F*** is up with all the new tv shows creating a myspace and advertising it on tv the same goes for bands.

and to show how craptastic mine is take a look http://www.myspace.com/bobyboy102

I use myspace quite abit....mostly to keep up with rock bands....

Apprearently the Pron chicks have run out of cute guys to harass...because i get like 10-20 hits a day.... and I'm far from cute...;)