DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from AG:

(if this does not make sense I can probably draw it out a little in paint but again I don't want to overly influence you or anyone...USE YOUR IMAGINATION!)

Please AG no paint shop man, ive seen your work and its scary LOL.

Ok i have a few collaberators working on this project so its taking a little longer then expected but a couple more 12 packs and the hooka i think we can finish it up soon.

Just took a few digital shots from the middle of Santa Fe street in denver during the First Friday party... Looks like Marde gras :D

Ive been working at Invesco Field @ Mile High for the Bronco game and its been mad crazy over there, but the Director of Sales... Tobey... said he could bring me over to the Pepsi Center for some original shots :nod:

I would like to just finish all of the work first then submit and ask for suggestions...

The toaster joke, I heard way before I joined Street, and mods on toasters were done, whether on not that inspired the DFI toaster, I dunno, but I still think my point holds valid.

Seems you half understood me AG, I don't want to get comments on every thing I do, I just don't get them at all, especially from you, Polar has 4 posts, and he got more responces from, I only got responces after I had to put TO: AG or respond here. Thats what I never liked, so I complained for lack of feedback, as there wasn't and pretty much there isn't.

As far as not getting the feedback, sure no one likes to be told their work isn't good, thats not what bothers me. Its the fact ok so its not what your looking for, so what are you looking for? I used my imagination a couple times, we have a different thing imagined, so lets focus. Its not the contest that is bothering me, its submission after submission but I don't get anywhere, maybe its reflected on my skill on photoshop, or whatnot, however even so for me to learn from my mistakes, I need to know what they are in the first place.

The patience comment, I dunno, I try to get things done in a timely manner, and make haste maybe I am rush sometimes, however for the most time, I think you just stereotyped it into me, for example my calculator thread, you told me not to spam the thread and have patience, and each post had months between each post.

No one talks as much as me, because they either haven't submited many entries or noticed I am asking and just let me do the dirty work, and I do it because I want to get things done.

All I want is to look at each of my submissions, and since our definition of cool, might be different, I need to know what your definition is, thats all I keep asking.................. I am ok with not accepting my ideas, thats fine. You can single me out any day you like, and ill repond in the manner which I think is apropriate, and If I find fault on myself or if I believe you are at fault, I will change it if me, if not Ill provide my rebuttle.

Kcustom: Loved the sign, thats some good compeition right there. Right now I vote that one ;).

This Thread will be used as a placeholder, I would email it to you AG, but you never respond to my emails, spam filter or else dunno? Bottomline: I don't mind the rejection, but since it is, all I ask is 5 minute reason on what can be changed etc, so I can get something worthwhile done. I am going to keep experimenting.

My long paragraphs are only done, because they seem to be the only thing that gets anyone's attention. As far as not apreciated, I thought talking was the best way to resolve anything, so I will continue to do so as needed. I already barely come to street anymore, lol, must the sig, avatar thread also be unpleasent? Sure I bring it apon, trigger if it if you will, but thats because no one else does so : /,even people that had a simular concern, they just don't say anything, so I do, some chaos is needed for order. Thats all my issues in one, just address the botomline, and ill do a couple more submissions, and if it doesn't work out it doesnt work out.

@PC1X1

I think AG has been very clear in his answer to you that he doesn't really know him self what he wants, there for use your imagination.... None of us have been asking him questions about what he wants because we all understand thats its all in the individual imagination....

Submit what you have created and if its what catches ones eye then im sure it will be well known that your work is being reviewed. PM,e-mails,posts, you have to understand that theres 10,000 people here with questions about everything under the sun and theres over 500 different threads that need to be addresed everyday. I think it would take me a few weeks to get to all the threads and questions if i was an admin. So you must understand that AG is a busy man here not to mention that he has a women in the house who needs some questions answered from time to time as well, along with the rest of his family and friends.

Trust me AG appreciates everything you submit and post here @ the street for the simple fact your contributing and thats what AG created this place for. God is never seen or heard from but very aware of everything that happens and he has mysterious ways of letting you know this.

P.S. Did i just use God in reference to AG. Off to Betty Ford.... :nod:

What if a monkey (me) overclocks his rig + tries to learn 3d rendering? - funky monkey dude:

potiondfi1.jpg

PS: See my sig for the "sig version"

PS2: numbers dont reflect the truth - I'm gonna build the rig next week

PS3: will continue to work on the guitar

PS4: quality of the monitor effects the image very much (figured it out today when I came to work and sit in front of 17" crappy dell)