DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vector, I know what you were saying, and yes your point is valid to a good extent, however I don't see a problem in asking for some focus, as I tend to get off track easily :). In the end, I think Ag has some valid points, as well as I think I have some valid points, and in some areas where we mutually disagree as well.

@Vector great idea, I had a simular idea, on the first contest, but I lacked the skills necesary to get the job done, so good job. I am working on my own too, I tire of emulating other ideas, I will emply my own, which has to do with DFI, ull see it soon.

Hi, first post here. I've lurked for a while, but thought I'd register and enter this contest.

Here's my sig entry. I made it with Cinema4D and Photoshop. Everything created from scratch.

im liking the ideas sarbz. Check the original DFI-Street sign up in the upper corner of the forum...the skull is a necessity. I'll post the original logos that Marisa from DFI HQ sent me here:

LanParty Logo 1

LanParty Logo 2

Also Review-Street.com is part of the scheme so if you want to add a second streetsign under it (check previous pages of this thread) etc...again feel free to use imagination ;)