DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the time or 3D skill so here is an idea for someone with pimp 3D render skills....

street sign says "DFI STREET" (duh)

with a one way sign pointing up :)

and a speed limit sign which reads "Maximum Speed.....oo (infinity symbol, you know the sideways 8 don't know the special key combo to make it)

unfourtunatly I don't have the skills to put my imagination on the screen

Here is my first attempt:

DFISig.jpg

Kinda difficult to keep quality of the sig up with a limit of 50Kb...Anywho I will make more attempts later if possible. If anyone has any ideas how to make mine better I would gladly hear it!

Here is my master graphic:

DFIMasterII.jpg

I'm currently working on a DFI-Street logo. Do you all have a larger version of the current one I could use to chop up? I'd like to use the face thingy in mine.

Current Progress The text has bad anti-aliasing, I'm still looking for a better one to use. Might have a version done later tonight.

If anyone else has a nice DFI logo that I can use, I'd greatly apperciate it. Message me on here or you can IM me on aim at UsrFuz if you wish.

Thanks ^.^

Edit: Forgot to mention that I resize to any desired size. Looks like it would be pretty small to be in the corner. It looks much better when it's been sized a bit smaller as well.

@Angry: Would it be better if everyone created placeholders to post their various artworks instead of running amuck through the thread? Just a thought.

Working on a background:

DFI-Street-Wallpaper-1-800x.jpg

It still needs work but what do you all think so far?