DFI-Street & Review-Street sig/avatar/graphics contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That one is definitely OVERCLOCKED!

The skull rocks! Much better than the screen IMO.

Personally I don't really care for the "grease" dripping out. It has that "sprung a leak" feel.

I'd suggest playing around with the colors some more to make it look more like it's a DFI. Maybe try it with the UV yellow "water" you have in your waterblock sig and a silver or black grill top.

And can you make the room a little darker so the lights "glow" a bit more?

Thanks.... this is really cool!

Yes I must say you done a heck of a job Sarbs, competition is starting to get to another level. I am amazed at the speed that you pushing these renders, whenever you can spare some tips, let me know, we can chat :). I use 3DS. I am in a little dilema, I lent my cd to a friend, and for some reason 3DS won't instal any longer. I am trying to get a replacement, but thats costing me time. Anyhow Let the battle of 3D comence, Love the George Foreman idea, I have one at home, I thought about it, but I was like it would never work! I was wrong heh! great job, Hope I can bring ya some competition :), in any shape or form. I might have to resort to 2D if I can't get a replacement.

Yes I must say you done a heck of a job Sarbs, competition is starting to get to another level. I am amazed at the speed that you pushing these renders, whenever you can spare some tips, let me know, we can chat :). I use 3DS. I am in a little dilema, I lent my cd to a friend, and for some reason 3DS won't instal any longer. I am trying to get a replacement, but thats costing me time. Anyhow Let the battle of 3D comence, Love the George Foreman idea, I have one at home, I thought about it, but I was like it would never work! I was wrong heh! great job, Hope I can bring ya some competition :), in any shape or form. I might have to resort to 2D if I can't get a replacement.

I was rendering those on a dual G5 2ghz at work. The changes I made were quick, mostly lighting effects. And with the dual g5, the rendering is snappy too. My 2.7 venice renders faster than one 2ghz g5, but two g5's blow it away.

I'll work on it more later tonight.....going out for the evening.

Here's one with the liquid dripping out. It looks cool, but also implies that there's a leak.

........http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/attachment...tachmentid=3472

OMG Can I please have this for a wallpaper........... I even fixed a leak on the go the other day cause I didn't want to stop running prime

here's pics o' my pc

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/Taz.../Picture001.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/Taz.../Picture003.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/Taz.../Picture004.jpg

sorry to go off topic but that image you made blew me away..keep up the awesome work everyone!

ok, this idea is about as far from creative as one can get. You mentioned an appliance, and the gears in my head started turning.

So, I present to you.....A highly modified George Foreman Grill. Complete with custom dfi-street.com name badge, water cooling, custom ventilation, heat-pipe handles (don't touch ;) ), and a custom fan controller. I've also "modded" an lcd into the top displaying non other than dfi-street.com.

Very very nice work man you should work for EA and make battlefield 2 look like that,

thats some crazy Detroit style organic tweek rendering lol..... Mad crazy skillz sarbz..

Nuff Respect goes out!!!!!!!!

How long before the comp closes?

will spend a bit more time on it if I've got the time!

Can cange the RPM to mhz!

Any idea's guys?

Wow! That one is definitely OVERCLOCKED!

The skull rocks! Much better than the screen IMO.

Personally I don't really care for the "grease" dripping out. It has that "sprung a leak" feel.

I'd suggest playing around with the colors some more to make it look more like it's a DFI. Maybe try it with the UV yellow "water" you have in your waterblock sig and a silver or black grill top.

And can you make the room a little darker so the lights "glow" a bit more?

Thanks.... this is really cool!

i took the "grease" out, and it just didn't have the same effect.... But I did change the colors a bit..

That is totally cool! :nod:

I definitely like the colors better and the "grease" doesn't bug me as much in yellow. --shrug--

My one thought would be to scale it down to see how it will look in a sig. You might want to tweak a few things if they don't look right at a smaller scale. For example.... if the DFI-Street label gets too hard to see you might want to work it in in a different way. Or if the skull loses its definition there might be something you could do to fix it.

Just my .02. It looks great.