Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ahhhh that pic is always gonna come back to haunt batman fans....:( yeh that post was embarssing (the one i made that angry closed) coz i didnt no this thread existed :S. great work u guys are doing btw! im gonna use that sig in the mean time lol

I recently came into possesion of a photoshop program, and have been playing around with the sig Blick made for me, trying to see what does what, and now I have a craving for more materials to work with, thanks guys, like I need another addiction, the net is bad enough, and my computer MUHAHAHAHA

Off to creation image land I goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have already started searching for backgrounds!

Awwwww crap. Screwed-up technodanvan's primary and secondary sigs by making cuts in the wrong places. Gotta start all over again because of CS2's inability to keep history over 30 entries.

In the meantime...

I decided to relax and get back to thinking clearly by creating a background.

Anyone want this?

Test-Background.jpg

ACE:

I seem to be getting picked on here...so I said I would ask if and when you had time..would you make me a sig? I have some Ideas as to what I want but dont know anything about making one... Let me know if you would and I'll pm you with my ideas...

ACE:

I seem to be getting picked on here...so I said I would ask if and when you had time..would you make me a sig? I have some Ideas as to what I want but dont know anything about making one... Let me know if you would and I'll pm you with my ideas...

I've got you in-line after the others. There is one question I have...

Why not post your ideas here so ReelFiles and blick can see them as well?