Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liquidfiresig241black9ah.jpg

liquidfiresig242black1hh.jpg

two more variations on the last font, cheapfire. :)

EDIT: Text might look better like this..

liquidfiresig25black3gk.jpg

Dab: that is exactly what I want...you are awesome...thanks for the donor tach (your name here) I like the bottom one you edited the font on...they all look good send em to me...;)....

Ok so dumb question....how do I get it as my sig now....never hosted anything???

man thtas awesome.....thank you

Ok so dumb question....how do I get it as my sig now....never hosted anything???

First right click and save the one you want on you computer, then use a site like imageshack to upload it to. Works best if you register there so you can save whatever pics you want an organize them. Then just copy and paste the tag into your sig.

Nice job on the sig!

EDIT: Don't mean to overstep or downgrade your work, 'cuz it is very good and I appreciate the help greatly. :)

I whipped this out real quick while I am working on Technodanvan's sig:

dr_bowtie-Sig-1-Mod-1.jpg

Dab: that is exactly what I want...you are awesome...thanks for the donor tach (your name here) I like the bottom one you edited the font on...they all look good send em to me...;)....

man thtas awesome.....thank you

Just tell me which one you like and I'll give you the html to paste in your sig. :)