Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a custom sig. too, if you are still doing them, Please! I would like something with the MegaDeath skull with the hooks clamping the mouth shut. If thats a problem then anything like a BONG with smoke comming out or anything dealing with smoke(the good kind) if thats ok!

I tryed a few myself but I know nothing about making that type of thing! Needless to say I got jack done and what I came up with looks like my 5yr old made it! Anyhow, anything you can come up with would be great!

Thanks man, let me know!

greatscott this is for you. I couldn't fit everything that you have listed in your text sig so I just put what I think are the most important details, if you'd prefer some details over other gimme a shout and i'll change it for you.

spockasiglx9.jpg

:D I hope spocka does too

I've sort of lost track of who wanted a sig, and I can't be botherd trawling through 99 pages (again) to find out. If anyone still wants a sig making just ask and I shall do it. If it turns out you have asked for one already you will be given preference, but generally they will be made as they are requested so there should be no backlog.

:D I hope spocka does too

I've sort of lost track of who wanted a sig, and I can't be botherd trawling through 99 pages (again) to find out. If anyone still wants a sig making just ask and I shall do it. If it turns out you have asked for one already you will be given preference, but generally they will be made as they are requested so there should be no backlog.

Fantastic! Thanx a ton, man!