Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

...Yes, I know, BS walks, trueth talks. All I ask is you all wait a couple of days so I can get back into the groove.

Just show 'em what you can do bro.

Btw you owe me a sick signature from way back, remember you were teasing me with bits of info here and there but you never showed it to me.;)

I am getting a bunch of new toys so I'll let you know the specs soon, I did order that MozartTX :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahah, that looks good. Glad you figured out how to edit text, It's quite difficult to explain how to do it it in writing. Especially when your sat in linux looking at the gimp :)

Which version of photoshop are you on? If it's one of the later releases it has a "save for web..." function which gives you a preview of image quality and tells you how big the filesize will be when save.

The option should be in the same menu as the regular "save as..." command

I guys wow what a thread! I need someone to make some changes in the hardware in my sig I'm now running gskill F14000USU2-2GBHZ 3 4 4 8 i'd also like to include my Corsair Dominator memory cooler and my cpu Oc 260 x 11 28.60 anybody interested? Oh also my bios is the 11/05 and my gto clocks are 675 700 Thanks None interested PLEASE