Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

No success with my trying to make a signature, at this point in time I'm stressed to ask for a little help. I was trying to make a signature based upon a Batman Begins image, but it all came out iffy...so I erased what I had. All I'm asking if someone cares to, to make me one.

Greatly appreciated.

I took a few minutes and tossed this together. If you think is sucks, no problem. If you use it, please host it somewhere before you do so.

r3dc0m3ts.jpg

Oops, made it a little small. sorry.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive updated a few parts of my comp a while back, and have been using this *updated* tag below my pic, and i am now tired of it. i am NOT artistic (but ironically want to be a graphic designer later in life) so i was wondering if anyone here would be willing to scribble something together. i like fighter jets (F-22 and F-35 yeahhhhh). if you could, please try to do something with this pic. thanks so much guys, yall rule!

snuggalicious-sig.jpg

Guest r3d c0m3t
I took a few minutes and tossed this together. If you think is sucks, no problem. If you use it, please host it somewhere before you do so.

Oops, made it a little small. sorry.

Thanks. :cool:

To everyone involved: I am back. There will be great things to come from this thread through many members present.

This thread shall live on with contributions from all of us. Whether it be ideas or sporastic dreams (via imagination, life experiences, etc) we will have much eye candy presented before us.

May our imaginations to graphical presentation roam freely in this thread. Respectfully, of course.:tooth: ;)

Edit: Yes, I know, BS walks, trueth talks. All I ask is you all wait a couple of days so I can get back into the groove.

Heya all :)

Looking for a new sig...I'd like it to have the bottom art from this picture:

http://www.tribal-tattoos.net/mindslyde/022_by_mindslyde.jpg

And to be keeping with a kind of tribal art theme :)

Sorry I can't give more exact requests - I guess I'll just know if I like it or not :s

BTW, the specs I'd like in it are:

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ @ xxxxmhz

DFI LanParty RDX200CF-DR

1GB TwinMOS DDR400 @ xxxmhz

Leadtek GeForce 6600GT @ xxx/xxxx

200GB Seagate SATA HDD

480W Tagan PSU

Centurion 530 + ViewSonic VX912

Thanks in advance, anything else you need please contact me :)

Could I also have the .PSD sent to me so that I can update the sig without needing to contact you guys constantly - I've got Photoshop and Photobucket :)