Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers centy thats just great .could not be happier .

many thanks .

how do i now get it to allways be there when i post a thread????

ps . is your leadtek the extreme version or do you have water cooling ???? just wandering how you got it to run at 500/1340

It's just a regular 7800GTX TDH. My secret weapon is that I have my my PC on the windowcill with the window open so my temps are better than most people with air cooling. It's also got an A64 fan screwed onto it, that helps :)

1 megadeath skull sig coming up.

megadeathhs0.jpg

Would you mind making a sig for me if you're still doing this?

I am great with PCs techie wise but can't use photoshop to save myself.

Something Lord of The Rings related or Silver Surfer/Joe Satriani would be nice.

Take specs & rough layout from my current sig and PM me if you need more info or anything.

Cheers!

PS How do I put an avatar in my profile? I have searched and looked in options in usercp but can't work it out?

Avatars are awarded to forum members for helping out etc.

I will make you a lord of the rings sig now since I don't know what silver surfer or joe satriani are :)

Take your pick.

theringqn3.jpg

thering2fn3.jpg

You need one or you are going to get pounced on by a mod or do-gooder lol.

Post your specs and ideas for a theme and I'll make one for you :) You could always just have a text one I suppose but that's just boring.

Cleaned up evil-fruits sig cos it was annoying me trying to read it :P

Original

aliensignv6.jpg

New

evilfruitstp3.jpg

Hey dood :sweat:

Have just upgraded my PSU to a OCZ 700W GameXStreem - could you update my details in my sig to reflect this please? Any chance you can make the font a little more readable? I really like the actual font but maybe a little bigger without losing anything? If not don't worry about it.

Also I am now running my Opty 165 @ 328*9=2952Mhz :-))

May see the big 3G on my sig yet :-)

Again thanks for making my sig, i realise it's probably easy for you but I think you deserve a round of applause :-)

Cheers!

EDIT] If it's easier, in order to make font a little bigger, drop the Hitachi, Zalman fan and the Pioneer drive from the details.

Coming right up m8.

Had to start over again because I forgot to save the original file, got it as close as I could.

I think it does look better, who needs to know what fans and hard drives you have anyway. Whups.. was it the monitor you wanted leaving out or the hard drives?

I'll sort it out when I've eat my tea.

ellessarlotrix4.jpg