Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Timmay

Can someone check if my whole signature is too tall... I don't know how to check that one.

(I know the image is fine, but I'm talking about the whole thing.)

Can someone check if my whole signature is too tall... I don't know how to check that one.

Well, your image isn't even 200 pixels high and you have 350 to work with (total)...I'd say you're well within the guidelines.

You are well within the rules and your sig looks very cool!

Guest Timmay
You are well within the rules and your sig looks very cool!

Thanks for that AceGoober, I had to re-Ghost my machine the other day and I thought I had lost the whole .PSD :(

I may hack out that Opteron part (kinda old and overused) and pop in Timmay from South Park :D

I have sent my spec's and the design I was hoping to be used as my signature background to Mr Goober but I understand he is probably busy. So would someone care to put my spec's in bold and in an easily read font on top of the following picture, kindly supplied by a fellow Australian DFI-Street forum member;

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7105/desktop28bj.jpg

As I said to Mr Goober in a PM, "I'm kinda hopeless with graphics design and Photo Shopping stuff as I'm an uber 1337 H4RDCOR3 G4M3R and full time benchmark whore".

peteypete271 All give it a shot k. should have somthing by tomarrow ok

Guest Timmay

Hmmm, Im working on another one.. What do you guys think of the text? Its not as great as the old one I think.

Neweditedtxt.gif