Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

I have a small request.

I have a sig, and I have the info in my current sig. I just need it added to my other sig. I resized it and removed the animation by saving it as something other than a Giff. Is anyone up to adding my system details to this. I am sure its a simple job. I dont think my system is going to chance for a while so this would be nice.

500x200xo9.jpg

No problem, even if your specs change don't worry about asking to have them revised. My only problem is going to be 'spoiling' such a nice image by putting text over the top.

Give me thirty mins and I'll have it done.

EDIT: Done

sig14rl5.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Retratserif

Thanks man. Its perfect. I love the original work. Its actually a Gif and animated. I have a killer Avatar for my forums. But I think the Avy is to big to be hosted here even if somehow was granted to me. I would post it, but you can just check it out on my forums. 1stmi.com/forums/

Again I am Reratserif. Toxcity is the art creater there. He did two sigs for me, but stopped updating them. So I have to find others that can do an equal job.

A guy named Inba Si Ji, as he is handled created my avatar off of a few sketchs I drew him. he was awsome at avatars. He quit the clan due to the military. Great guy he was.

Anyhow, thanks again man. I am going to change up my sig back at my forums now, and wait for someone to notice.

Guest Retratserif

I hate those text. I bet AG hates them just as much or more. I just established sig rules in my forum, its a bit more liberal. I dont blame him though. You guys have way more posts here. Have to have that band width.

I would realy like to request a sig for whenever someone has time to create one.

Some of the specs to add, space permitting.

AMD Opteron 165 CCBWE 0551 WMPW @ 2.3Ghz 1.31v | CNPS9500 LED

DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D (2006/03/29 BIOS) | Antec NeoHE 550 PSU

2x1024 Kingston Value ram @ 3-3-3-8-1T-2.78v 210Mhz

ATi Radeon x1900XT Flashed to XTX @ 650/775Mhz (1.425v / 2.086v / 2.086v / 1.486v VIA ATiTool)

SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS | Logitech Z-5300e 5.1 Setup

Maxtor 120GB SATA (OS), Maxtor 200GB IDE, WD 400GB SATAII

Plextor PX-716SA DVDRW SATA

Antec Plusview 1000AMG

Viewsonic 19" VX922

I dont really have anything in mind for a theme but something a bit psychadelic (LSD essentially being my name :)) would be great. 1 sig that really caught my eye since the day i got here has been soundx98's, i love it.

Thanks in advance and i look forward to seeing it (ps. no rush)

EllisD

Woot! Thanks centy, looks great :)

soundx98: lol, i guess psychadelic was a really bad choice of word. I really like the...umm....abstractness of your sig.

Thanks again centy!