Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Think Crystal Dragon and you may have a idea as to what I will create. ;)

Is it OK to just make a request? If so, I'd like something with a wizard and/or dragon theme.

Feel free to use whatever you want from my sig and these specs and feel free to modify the formatting in any way you see fit-

RAM 3-3-7-3 1T 2.6v DDR540

CPU 2700MHz (300x9) 1.3v

GPU 470/1093

Audigy2 ZS Platinum SC

Dell 2005FPW

Aerogate II thermal controller

MCT-5 coolant

Swiftech MCP655 pump

Custom reservoir/t-line setup

Windows XP pro

TIA and let me know if there is any other information you may need.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Crystal Dragon and you may have a idea as to what I will create. ;)

That sounds great. Please take your time with mine. I've lived 42 years without a custom sig, a little longer isn't going to hurt. ;) I will be leaving town in a few days and probably will not have 'net access until mid-July, so there is seriously no hurry.

Bradley Hand ITC, Regular, 15pix

I figured out what color you used for the font. I never would have done that. I was trying to stick with the colors that are already in the background. No wonder I could never get a font color I liked. I never would have looked at or considered the font color you went with. I’ve never been good with colors. Guess I just learned something.

Never heard of that font either, but I do have it. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Took a bit to get used to it not having the lightning, but it was really out of place with that background anyway. Thanks again Ace. :)

I figured out what color you used for the font. I never would have done that. I was trying to stick with the colors that are already in the background. No wonder I could never get a font color I liked. I never would have looked at or considered the font color you went with. I’ve never been good with colors. Guess I just learned something.

There is more to the font color than what people may immediately recognize.

A subtle inner glow has been applied using color # FFFFBE. This makes the font stand-out a bit more from the original color yet doesn't become so predominant to detract attention away from the chosen image.

Never heard of that font either, but I do have it. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Took a bit to get used to it not having the lightning, but it was really out of place with that background anyway. Thanks again Ace. :)

Your welcome! :)

Thank you very much, I look forward to seeing the results

Best

You got it! I found the perfect Chinese flag image to use. I think you will be quite pleased with the design and layout I have in-mind.

Neither.

Both are way over the limit pertaining to byte / kilobyte size.

I suggest you read the rules a bit (no pun intended) carefully.

650 pixels wide x 200 pixels high

50 Kilobytes or 51,200 bytes maximum file size.