Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Hey guys,

Need some advice on this sig.. Uncle John just made it for me.. I reckon it's great as, and advertises GGG wickedly.

Anyone have any clue on how to code it so that if somebody clicks the sig they'll be sent to the GGG thread? <- I worked this out, amazing what the eyes and brain can do together!!1

Cheers,

Dave

(And comments on the sig, good or bad, mucho appreciato)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some simple designs ready to be used.

If anyone would like to use any of these: please send me a private message with the sig you want and the technical specs that you want to be in the sig and I'll replace 'centinela' with your info.

sig1 has been used by oc newbie.

sig2

sig2.gif

sig3

Used by rahtid

sig4

sig4.gif

sig5

sig5.gif

sig6

sig6.gif

sig7

sig7.jpg

sig8

sig8.gif

sig9

sig9.gif

sig10

sig10.jpg

sig11

Used by caffeinejunkie

Once the sigs are taken, only that person can use it to avoid confusion. So if you want one act quickly, first come first served :)

Ace, on my sig, could you change the PS to Enermax Liberty 620 & replace the model number of the ThermalRock with "with a TJ-06 front panel" ? As for the design, round the corners some & make it look like a button (raised?).

Ace, on my sig, could you change the PS to Enermax Liberty 620 & replace the model number of the ThermalRock with "with a TJ-06 front panel" ? As for the design, round the corners some & make it look like a button (raised?).

Yes, you will have it tonight, along with quite a few others I have been working on. :D