Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please make me a CALL OF DUTY 2 signature with a DFI and AMD logo thrown in their. Maybe even some over logos like OCZ etc. Also with the words 'nzfk>>IaIn' written in there. I would REALLY appreciate it! TIA :)

One for you

sig12mn2.jpg

Sig me please - I made my current one but, its lame :(

I would like something similar but darker and eviler *muwhahaha* and with Evil-Fruits|R4zb3rry in please, few pics for a rough colour/idea scheme,

THX

amd64fxextremeva2.th.jpg

athlon64js3.th.jpg

And one for you. Sorry, couldn't get the lightning green enough, so I went with lightning white.

sig13rh3.jpg

I need some more details to finish it off, I can't see the info in the current sig properly. What card does it say MSI something??

Hey, Could you please change the CPU to 3ghz @ 1.48ghz AND can you change the PSU to a OCZ GameXstream 700w AND can you change the hdd to a Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320gb SATA2 . THANKS! :)

No Problem, please send a private message next time. Just to make sure I notice it.

sig12kh8.jpg

Guest Retratserif

I have a small request.

I have a sig, and I have the info in my current sig. I just need it added to my other sig. I resized it and removed the animation by saving it as something other than a Giff. Is anyone up to adding my system details to this. I am sure its a simple job. I dont think my system is going to chance for a while so this would be nice.

500x200xo9.jpg