Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Coming right up m8.

Had to start over again because I forgot to save the original file, got it as close as I could.

I think it does look better, who needs to know what fans and hard drives you have anyway. Whups.. was it the monitor you wanted leaving out or the hard drives?

I'll sort it out when I've eat my tea.

ellessarlotrix4.jpg

Looks good like that, scratch the monitor info as well.

If it's nto too much hassle, could I ask you to make the font look more GOLD, like the one ring? You know, shiny, more golden yellowish glowing from within................yes? thankyou preciousssssssssss :-)

Appreciate the time you put in for people like me you don't even know :-)

PS Just a thought. Is there a way you can send me the template you use for my sig so I can update little bits of info (like current FSB etc) to save you the hassle? That way I dont have to ask you "I just increased my HTT by a fart and a half" etc :-P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all dfi brothers, that is good enough for me.

Beleive it or not the font colour was taken from that ring that sauron is so kindly modeling for us right there, but here is another with the colour taken from a picture of the ring dsiaplying the famous one ring slogan. With a bit of ring glow colour outlining it. Text also a bit bigger still.

I Don't mind changing it at all, if you are happy I am happy.

ellessarlotrld6.jpg

We are all dfi brothers, that is good enough for me.

Beleive it or not the font colour was taken from that ring that sauron is so kindly modeling for us right there, but here is another with the colour taken from a picture of the ring dsiaplying the famous one ring slogan. With a bit of ring glow colour outlining it. Text also a bit bigger still.

I Don't mind changing it at all, if you are happy I am happy.

ellessarlotrld6.jpg

Hey brother ;-)

It's all good but now I have a choice I think I prefer the original colour, looks more tastefull and classy in comparison I reckon.

I won't bother you again.........for a while! lol

Again, appreciations, DFI Brother :cool:

Me too :)

ellessarlotruq1.jpg

Cool :-)

I think I have this right but correct me if I'm wrong.

To use the sig, I just copied the image location url and pasted that in my siggy. Is that ok and per forum rules or should I upload it myself to an alternate location?

Cheers again :P

Guest r3d c0m3t

I'm not so much asking for a spiffy signature, just help with making one. I'm using this Batman Begins picture I've had for a while, but I can't seem to get it right. :sad:

Should I use Paintshop or something? Right now I'm using MS Paint.

It should be noted that I'm not art-savvy on the PC, so I'm totally lost at this point.

Cool :-)

I think I have this right but correct me if I'm wrong.

To use the sig, I just copied the image location url and pasted that in my siggy. Is that ok and per forum rules or should I upload it myself to an alternate location?

Cheers again :P

Yeah I've uploaded it imageshack for you already you just need to add the url to you siggy.

r3d c0m3t - Download gimp, a free photo manipulation tool from here or the photoshop CS trial here (requires registration). Both are much more powerful than MS Paint.

I know when I've been beaten (photoshop 10 - FireFox 0). Please put me on the list for a sig. I've been known in cyberspace as FireFox since 1988 give or take (they say memory is the first to go). I've also been using the domain TwinSuns.org since 1997+/- (the name and domain of my old circle 3.0 MUD and my guilds in various MMORPG's). Here are a few pics I've been trying to use of various fox's and binary stars for TwinSuns (feel free to use them or not, as I'm sure you are better at this than I am). Imageshack doesn't do thumbs for the images smaller than 200x200, so we get the red "x".

imagescavrvnpzmw8.th.jpg imagescab0atozzl9.th.jpg imagesca4f33v8xl9.th.jpg binarystar1152x864cc6.th.jpg bate3zb9.th.gif

My system is:

975x/g mb

c2d E6600 @ 9x337 (stock cooling)

Geil ultra 2x1gb DDR2 800 (pc2 6400) @ 4 4 4 12

3x WD 80GB Raid-5

1x WD 200GB

Leadtek PX7900GT (Nvidia)

Windows Vista64 RTM (build 6000)

(-: FireFox :-)

ive updated a few parts of my comp a while back, and have been using this *updated* tag below my pic, and i am now tired of it. i am NOT artistic (but ironically want to be a graphic designer later in life) so i was wondering if anyone here would be willing to scribble something together. i like fighter jets (F-22 and F-35 yeahhhhh). if you could, please try to do something with this pic. thanks so much guys, yall rule!

Guest r3d c0m3t

No success with my trying to make a signature, at this point in time I'm stressed to ask for a little help. I was trying to make a signature based upon a Batman Begins image, but it all came out iffy...so I erased what I had. All I'm asking if someone cares to, to make me one.

Greatly appreciated.