Expert killing cpu's

Uhm first of all where did my previous thread made about 6 hours ago, go ?

i made a thread stating the Expert baords were killing cpu's and it magically disappeared. i even searched for threads started by me and ther ewas nothing.

thats not cool, and don't do any good to try and delete a thread like that to hide a known issue.

and By the way boys and girls Oscar is well aware of the issue. so.. be prepared for fire and brimstone from the community for dfi releasing a cpu killer.

and yes DFI can be help legally and financially responsible to replace each and every cpu that was proven to be killed by this board. sorry but yes they can.

If a person so desired to ask or demand dfi to replace the cpu (which i would do) they should bow down and show a little faith in their clients and replace the cpu.

anywho im ranting.. the experts are cpu killers so beware kiddies..

You really shouldn't post rumors that people started some time ago on other forums. If the Expert really was/is killing cpu's they would not be sold, and we certainly would have information from people on this forum that are trusted (i.e. angry_games, rgone, etc.)

hey i remember an Abit NF7S that killed 3 cpu's too

and i remember a heavily modified NF4 that killed a cpu wow

and gee, some guy at XS decided to not only put a cpu in a board that was already acting funny just from plugging it in, but the brainiac actually burned up an FX-57...and then PUT ANOTHER ONE IN OMG

and what?

he what?

then he PUT ANOTHER CPU IN AFTER FRYING CPU #2???

oh man this guy is a real brilliant soul i tell ya

oh and lets not forget

the board was some Oskar board that was not even the final production board gee

wow

so lets recount this ok?

1 board, that was nothing but a beta board, killed a cpu, and the not-so-intelligent person that burned up a cpu, then decided to put yet another expensive cpu in, and when that one burned up, mr not-so-intelligent put yet a THIRD cpu in it (was he shooting for the lottery or what?)

and then of course we see a thread at XS, and what does everyone say?

omg omg omg dfi killed more cpu's omg omg all boards are like this they will all kill cpu's omg omg sky is falling sky is falling holy crap it killed cpu's!

and it was just a matter of time before some bonehead decided to come here and start . about such a stupid thing without even knowing nor caring the real story

so

the first thread got deleted

this second thread is getting locked

the next time i see thread with a stupid rumor like this, you can guarantee a permanent vacation and an IP ban if you persist after that

I don't have time nor energy to try and get 1 idiot, let alone 1,000 idiots who would just jump right on a rumor without even substantiating it with proof other than 'some guy at another forum was stupid enough to pop 3 super expensive cpu's into a beta board and they burned up so all DFI Expert boards must be like this omg omg omg'

I've had enough of such trash and it won't be allowed here.