In need of your prayers just for 2day!!

irfy

YES its 5AM my cat jus woke me up. She kept tryin to open my front door with her paws. (mrs thought someones tryin to break in)

I hav a job interview today at a local Computer store. Looks like they need a technician for builds and upgrades. PRAY i get this job ! ive been sittin at home for like a year now :) im great with hardware not so good with software! And i really HATE interviews!! :(

I beg you peeps after switching ON ur Ultra-Ds and SLi DRs close ur eyes n make a quick prayer for me :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont get it theres always truck driving. I love this Job. i have mobile internet on the road with me anywhere i go. i have my desktop running next to me all day while i drive i can download /surf/bs on the boards, whatever. when i shut down for the night i just load up some video games/anime and my surround sound setup,and chill before i go to sleep. when i wake up its when i want to....not when an alarm tells me i have to. as long as i deliver on time nobody bothers me or tells me what to do. I get the load assighnment, i pickup, and a few days later at my own pace ive made the delivery.

this industry is always begging people to join. theres never enough Class A drivers. im 27 and i made $3500 last month with less than 1/2 a year experiance. after my year mark i can go to a smaller company that requires more experiance but pays better. by my 2 year mark i can pretty much have my pick of just about any company out there. i should be clearing about 5k a month when i hit the ceiling for this job. in the mantime ill be starting internet schooling soon to work on a degree whilie im on the road. all in all i hope you get your job at the computer store....but know theres always hope if you dont.

if you dont get it theres always truck driving. I love this Job. i have mobile internet on the road with me anywhere i go. i have my desktop running next to me all day while i drive i can download /surf/bs on the boards, whatever. when i shut down for the night i just load up some video games/anime and my surround sound setup,and chill before i go to sleep. when i wake up its when i want to....not when an alarm tells me i have to. as long as i deliver on time nobody bothers me or tells me what to do. I get the load assighnment, i pickup, and a few days later at my own pace ive made the delivery.

this industry is always begging people to join. theres never enough Class A drivers. im 27 and i made $3500 last month with less than 1/2 a year experiance. after my year mark i can go to a smaller company that requires more experiance but pays better. by my 2 year mark i can pretty much have my pick of just about any company out there. i should be clearing about 5k a month when i hit the ceiling for this job. in the mantime ill be starting internet schooling soon to work on a degree whilie im on the road. all in all i hope you get your job at the computer store....but know theres always hope if you dont.

Some advice for a job like that: Don't be eating no mcdonalds all the time if you know what I mean ;) .

too late!!!

i went from 190 lbs ripped to 250 fatass (seriously im gianing a good 10lbs a month easy) due to the fact i eat fast food and sit on my butt all day. ok mabee there is one bad thing about this job. but its my fault. i dont workout ever anymore(and i used to be a hardcore dieter/gym nut....had my own personal trainer and spent several hours a day with weights/cardio and all that jazz) been thinking about getting a small bench and some dumbells and a mountian bike, and have it attached to the back of my truk so i get some excersize. cooking my own food again will surly help with the healthy intake. but for now im a fatty.