Unofficial Opteron 939 Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good work.....it's very exciting squeezing that little bit more out......it was the same for me going from 3455MHz to 3476MHz to help me dive into 20M times for 32M SuperPI....very exciting stuff :nod:

good work.....it's very exciting squeezing that little bit more out......it was the same for me going from 3455MHz to 3476MHz to help me dive into 20M times for 32M SuperPI....very exciting stuff :nod:

holy crap! how are you getting those with the 165? im assuming water/phase cooling? i was actually debating whether i wanted to buy the 165, but i decided to squeeze more out of my 148 instead. thats a badass OC though!

lets see some screenshots :D

I have a wierd problem. I have an opteron 144 CAB2E and using the 704-2BTA BIOS. Seems the system underclocks me for some reason. When I have the HTT/FSB at 200, CPU-Z shows it's around ~175. I have the the HTT/FSB now to 270 but CPU-Z shows 243.

I know with the Asus A8V I was able to hit 300 HTT/FSB x9 multiplier or around 2700mhz but I don't know if a setting is off or something else on this DFI?