• Miller
    • Bud
    • Import (ALL)
    • OTHER

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, Bigred...one of the most amusing statistics I heard recently was that the last 2 (and pretty much only) murders in Windsor in the past 10 years....both Americans doing the killing.

How crazy is that? Not making a statement about Americans, heck, I like most of you (except your politicians). Just thought it was a neat stat and the whole Windsor/Detroit thing and...ooh its late I'm not justifying anything. There you go.

Actully I have they annoye the hell of me. They just got a thing about them that they think that they are better than us.

Hey General...if you don't like us, that's your problem. Just because you're ignorant is no reason to complain about us. And if courtesy, kindness and loyalty annoy the hell out of you...maybe that says something about your character, hmm?

Actions speak louder then words.

lol, I'd believe that statistic all the way. Back in the day before I hit 21 I used to go to the bars in windsor all the time. Only 2 bar room brawls I got involved in were with idiots from detroit. I also know a few of the bouncers at some of the more popular clubs in windsor. They all say the canadians NEVER give them problem IF they even go to the same clubs the americans infest over there.

Lemme lay this out right now...

WHAT THE HECK DOES IT MATTER WHERE YOU'RE FROM?

I'm from New Jersey, and happen to enjoy Canada very much. It's not polluted or nothin, but I also love my country. But it's the bigots like some people on the forums here that make people hate Amercians and want to kill us. We live in a country were you can say things that you want, and I respect that right. However, on a multi-national level such as the WWW where we want to attract as many people as possible, bashing other countries should not be acceptable.

There are some people in countries who are smarter then we will ever be, and there are also stupider people, bigger bigots, more violent, and even less violent. Everyone should be willing to accept everyone else for their intelligence in a place like this.

Who knew smart people like the ones here wouldn't be above immature hatred?

Edited by DevilMB3017

I like mainly Irish imports, and if that's not to be found, I'll drink Corona.

Aside from that, I also like Hard Liquor and Mixed Drinks. But I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk... Alcoholics goto meetings.

My Favorite is a Belgian Beer called Corzendonk Abbey Brown Ale

they also make a Pale ale and a X-Mas Brew They are really smooth and potent as hell. They average between 9.5% to 15% alcohol by volume. And the taste is so smooth that it can creep up on you.

If you want to try it you can find it in the beer section at Whole Foods Or any really good liquer store.