NTLDR Missing?

I was installing windows onto my system and I left to pick up my girlfriend at school. I get back and low-and-behold, the blue screen of death. I restart and I get an error message saying "NTLDR Missing: Press ctrl+alt+dlt to restart system"

I just booted it, and I didn't do much in the BIOS except turn on USB mouse and keyboard. Is there something I need to do to activate my SATA HD?

Edit: Also my Motherboard Drivers CD got scuffed up, so I haven't installed any drivers, do I need to install any before installing windows?

This is one of the best what to do with DFI NF4 to install and use that I know about...

By ED...

Where do I install the Drivers, and What drivers should I install? Can I just put them all on a CD-ROM?

also, these two sockets don't have plugs in them. I took it to a Precision Computer, and they configured the wires without those two plugged in.

I restart and I get an error message saying "NTLDR Missing: Press ctrl+alt+dlt to restart system"
In bios (Standard CMOS Setup menu) try switching disk access mode of your HDD.

Usually it is on Auto, but try setting it to LBA.

After that try reinstalling Windows.

I had exacly this issue with a WD 120GB HDD a while back. Also refused to load Windows after the initial installation with exactly the same errormessage. Solved it by setting disk access mode to LBA and reinstalling Windows.