Angry Fantasy NHL Hockey @ Yahoo Sports (free!)

Angry_Games

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel BOYS

Red Devils

please post here to let us know you are still active in the league.

you have 7 days to let me know if you are still playing by either making a change to your roster (or posting in the League page), or we will begin to auction off your players.

It is not fair to those of us that are very engaged in the league and scores to not be able to make use of your players if you are not going to play or show any interest.

Just let me know in this thread and by posting in the League comments at Yahoo

I think the Red Devils was my team.

I had originally named them Blue Devils, then I think I changed to the Red Devils cause it felt Russian?

This was back in Sept.

The last time I could access Fantasy Hockey was the end of Sept.

Yahoo wouldnt accept my user name & password, I E-Mailed Yahoo at least 6 times about it, the last time I just told them to stick thier Web site up thier butt.

Funny thing, today I could log into Yahoo but I couldnt access Fantasy Hockey, I get some sort of error.

I would love to play if I could only access.

I guess unless someone can fix the problem of my access being denied, then Delete my team & auction my players.

It's not fair that I cant have access, when I signed up there was only about 5 or 6 Teams.

I think the Red Devils was my team.

I had originally named them Blue Devils, then I think I changed to the Red Devils cause it felt Russian?

This was back in Sept.

The last time I could access Fantasy Hockey was the end of Sept.

Yahoo wouldnt accept my user name & password, I E-Mailed Yahoo at least 6 times about it, the last time I just told them to stick thier Web site up thier butt.

Funny thing, today I could log into Yahoo but I couldnt access Fantasy Hockey, I get some sort of error.

I would love to play if I could only access.

I guess unless someone can fix the problem of my access being denied, then Delete my team & auction my players.

It's not fair that I cant have access, when I signed up there was only about 5 or 6 Teams.

Your team is currently in first place lol.... You have an amasing line with a few players already over 60 points.. Wish you could have played.. You got Legace!!!!

well let me know if you can get in or not...we need to know so we can auction the players.

If i could help, I would, but i'm only the league's commish, and have no power over yahoo to fix their crap =/

next year we are doing the fantasy league where you pay a fee to play (even if it means only 5 of us end up playing)

Your team is currently in first place lol.... You have an amasing line with a few players already over 60 points.. Wish you could have played.. You got Legace!!!!

Damm.

Knowing I'm in first makes it all suck that much more! (I owe Yahoo a head check & slash or two)

Too bad I cant get access.

It just isnt right

Angry there's nothing I can do, auction away