Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

even though it still associates with winRar i just drag the file onto the nero icon on my desktop, nero does the rest. never had a problem so far.

Hmmm I just tried that and it popped up a box that said "open with", Clicked on the "Open With" and Nero opened it up to the burn section.

May have to include that as well.

Thanks for the tip.

Tmod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crispy....I had the same error earlier this week when I was trying to make the disc. At the time I didn't know that TMod was using the full version of Nero. I was using the OEM version, and I could not follow his steps on the tutorial. It lost me when he said click on the bottom nero button. But he has the express tutorial up now, and that will make the cd for you.

Thanks TMod for making the express tutorial.

man i just dont know how some people can have problems and some ones just fly right thouh it? i dont even use nero had to down load it.fallowed the guide and worked both time just like it said it would

man i just dont know how some people can have problems and some ones just fly right thouh it? i dont even use nero had to down load it.fallowed the guide and worked both time just like it said it would

And by the way nice job on the CD very well done ;)

Tmod....

Your CD has made my Year. I really, REALLY love it. It has made flashing possible for me being that I dont have a floppy available :(. I have been having certain problems since I built this rig (my first!). Now I can actually truly use the full potential of my machine.

My apologies for making your life more difficult! Well Done and Thank You for the great support on it.

That's an odd error with emm386 there....

I've seen that one before but that does'nt lock things up.

Well.., maybe I dn, I've seen it with himem.sys, not emm.

I use umbpci.sys instead for a replace for both emm and himem, but it does'nt work correctly off a floppy and for some reason it thinks that both a cdrw and dvdrw are floppies :, even if they're setup as a hd image.

In any case you don't need any extra memmory other then the 600k+ conventional mem there for flashing or menu's anyways...

I bet the prob lies in the non standered ram areas, emm is probably saying something is writable when there's actually a rom being shadowing in it...

That'll cuase lockups for sure.

That's an odd error with emm386 there....

I've seen that one before but that does'nt lock things up.

Well.., maybe I dn, I've seen it with himem.sys, not emm.

I use umbpci.sys instead for a replace for both emm and himem, but it does'nt work correctly off a floppy and for some reason it thinks that both a cdrw and dvdrw are floppies :, even if they're setup as a hd image.

In any case you don't need any extra memmory other then the 600k+ conventional mem there for flashing or menu's anyways...

I bet the prob lies in the non standered ram areas, emm is probably saying something is writable when there's actually a rom being shadowing in it...

That'll cuase lockups for sure.

My Flash routines don't have any type of memory manager in them.

The only time that happens is when people don't follow directions.

It is a error they get when they burn the CD incorrectly.

Tmod

Your CD has made my Year. I really, REALLY love it. It has made flashing possible for me being that I dont have a floppy available . I have been having certain problems since I built this rig (my first!). Now I can actually truly use the full potential of my machine.

My apologies for making your life more difficult! Well Done and Thank You for the great support on it.

I guess it is safe to assume that you burned the CD succesfully. :nod:

No apologies needed!! That is what we are here for.

Glad you enjoy it and look for more updates in the future.

Tmod

Hey Tmod sup?

i finally got my rig, and everything is A O.K

except my for my cool LED lights and my Floppy Drive :S

But other than that its great, i see right now its 3/10/ BIOS ?

I hope to flash them soon, but i wanted to know, what should my Chipset Voltage be set too?

I hope to flash them soon, but i wanted to know, what should my Chipset Voltage be set too?

Glad to hear you got it.

You may want to ask that question in the NF4 section as I don't have a clue what to set it at.

I still have dinosaur equipment.

EDIT: I see you already asked in that section, So disregard above statement.

Tmod

lool, nvm i can just look into ur Sig Picture..lol

Not the same board or chipset so your settings will probably be different.

Tmod