GF100

shiver_8

I figured someone might start this thread sooner or later, so I'll be the one to do it. For those that don't know GF100 is Nvidia's card series that will be arriving sometime early spring. If you have rumors, pics, specs, benchmarks, etc. post them here!

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardw...roscope-13.html

Looks promising, though I didn't see and power usage numbers (I don't have time to read something as long as this so if its there let me know). Before a nvidia fan replies I would like to remind you that since the card still isn't here, it may use 1000Watts or it may be super expensive, or it may be the best card ever made in every way including price.

Edited by xchrissypoox

nice but i wouldn't relie on a "simulated benchmark" of the opposite companies bench mark against

lol someone needs with an output per ramdac that supports 14gbs of bandwidth lol IE: a hdmi B cable output

anyway cant wait to see what this card will do... hopefully they have a dual gpu solution that will make buy something other then the 5970 ;)

nice but i wouldn't relie on a "simulated benchmark" of the opposite companies bench mark against

you need to reread the top paragraph, the "simulated benchmark" was done by hardware canucks and they just did a 5870 with the same monitor resolution in a similar system, apparently they couldn't make the exact same system nvidia used, heres what they said:

"PLEASE READ:

As you look at the charts below, you will notice that we added in

i didnt have a chance yet tp read all these links soo ill just ask what i wanna know.... in any of the links provide was there a "dual gpu" solution mentioned? if so any information on when it will arrive?

The question is not if, but when ;)

Given NVIDIA's track record (9800GX2, GTX295), it's not going to be available for a while.