Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Edit Again LOL: On a side note, CURE is trading over $1 now.... WTH lol. I've traded hundreds and hundreds of that coin at under 50cents.., oh well sad.png.  The 1080 and 1070 only make 2.4 cure/day now (Makes sense due to the huge price increase)

Yeah curecoin wallet said 1033 coins and I know I've traded them around .25c. When I was folding I would get 100 coins a week. I wounder if that's still the same. I'm now mining Zclassic because of the 1:1 ratio drop of Bitcoin Private fork. Once the fork happens I might switch back to folding for a bit and see whats up.

Yeah curecoin wallet said 1033 coins and I know I've traded them around .25c. When I was folding I would get 100 coins a week. I wounder if that's still the same. I'm now mining Zclassic because of the 1:1 ratio drop of Bitcoin Private fork. Once the fork happens I might switch back to folding for a bit and see whats up.

You'd only make a fraction of the cure you were making before. That said, the 1070 and 1080 still did upwards of 6000fldc last month. So, I guess that's a little over $600 according to coinmarketcap. Not to shabby for 2 cards.

On the downside, that 900fldc I sent with the low fee a while back never showed up. So that's like $90 now lol.

Edit: major breakthrough on bitcointalk forums https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766000.msg27618831#msg27618831

Edited by scr4wl

I sent 7000fldc to polo January 6, 2018 at 3:30 PM, the fee was $50.25,.. but I moved the slider to the left a little bit as Counterwallet wanted to charge me $86.94,.. that's crazy.

And the fldc still has not shown up yet on polo,.. getting tired of this bs.   :vmad:

EDIT: 
(Fee: 0.00046431 BTC - 50.25 sat/WU - 201 sat/B - Size: 231 bytes) 2018-01-06 19:04:32      

I was checking the blockchain today,.. and noticed I was charged $50.25,.. not $14.71,.. and with slider all the way to the right fee is $86.94.  :yucky:
Edited by Braegnok

I sent 7000fldc to polo yesterday at 3:30 PM, the fee was $14.71,.. but I moved the slider to the left a little bit as counterwallet wanted to charge me $50,.. that's crazy.

And the fldc still has not shown up yet on polo,.. getting tired of this bs. :vmad:

The only reason I paid the $50, was cause I sent 900fldc with a low fee a few weeks ago and that also has never shown up. Hopefully we both get our coins soon!

This counterparty stuff is such garbage lol..,

I guess I'm just fed up lately with Poloniex,.. you never know when or if at all your deposit is going to post,.. there is no constancy like knowing one hour or three hours would be OK,.. but waiting for days and then having to do a ticket, and waiting for days for a reply is just getting old,.. I'v been doing it for years with Poloniex and I'm most likely closing my account after this last fldc sell,.. when ever that is,.. lol 

Its partly Polo, but also BTC in general. When I switched to Bittrex the wait times went from 1-2 weeks to 3 days. Funny thing about polo is that withdraws takes hours. Makes no sense. Its like Polo is actually sitting on your coins, trading them around and when they are done, putting into your account. Thats my theory anyways. I wonder if they are behind some of the pump and dump groups.

Just opened an account at BITTREX https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLDC,... they are one of the few exchanges that you can sell FLDC/BTC,.. as well as most other coin.

Figure I'll see how things go with deposits, withdraws at Bittrex next few months,.. before closing polo account.  

I'm just so tired of getting frustrated, ticked off,.. almost every time I use poloniex,..  my new years resolution is to reduce my stress levels.  :lol:

Edited by Braegnok

So basically what you're saying is the FLDC I moved to Polo 3-4 days ago I should maybe expect some time around the end of the month?  Oh well, I had more or less forgotten I had it so I sent my support ticket yesterday (counterwallet shows it went through in ~ 6hrs) and if I ever get to convert it I'll probably never fool with them again. 

If you look at all the fee's we pay, and see the total amount,.. it is frustrating,..

We pay a fee to receive coin into our wallet, then pay a fee to send the coin to an exchange site,.. and we pay another fee to sell it for bitcoin,.. then pay a fee to withdraw the bitcoin from exchange site and send it back to our wallet,.. then we pay another fee to spend the bitcoin,.. that's crazy.  :wacko:  

And now the IRS is going to tax us and charge another fee.  :lol:    

Edited by Braegnok

• ir_cow locked this topic